Reviews for The Jade Serpent of ShangriLa
harinezumiko chapter 3 . 4/10/2011
THIS WAS AWESOME.

Misawa... I love him, and he's so under-used in the show. It read like a really good episode and I sniggered through the whole thing (even the duel at the end, it's so rare to se those written well in fics).

*continues to make her way through your fics*
Hiita-hime chapter 3 . 8/17/2007
This is by far the most amazing and well written Misawa fic I've ever read! You have such a knack for writing his character! Any chances of even more Misawa fics? ]] I'd be one of the first to read and review! ]

Hiita

x
Littlest-Angel chapter 3 . 7/5/2007
Woah, i can't believe i haven't seen this before! it had me hooked all the way through, i love the way you can write -is jealous-

There were parts that made me laugh too, and it's all so cleverly put together! it's unbelievable this story only has 12 reviews, it's just so good! -adds to faves- i mean, it's practically a crime you don't have more reviews for this! :P

Angel..x
Higuchimon chapter 3 . 11/18/2006
*chuckles* An excellent ending, and this is a long overdue review. Good to see Misawa doing what he does best. Maybe you should try to get hired to write a Misawa-series for the anime. ;) It would be more interesting than other things I've seen suggested.
MisawaDaichiFan chapter 3 . 10/12/2006
Awesome!

Seriously, that was the best Yu-Gi-Oh Gx fic I have ever read!

You are an excelent writer. I never would have thought of making a Mystery fic with Misawa and Manjoume as main characters. The plot was incredible, you really brought the characters to life. You included Hayato in it as well, that calls for some major props!

You inspire me to write more often!
Era of Rain chapter 3 . 9/30/2006
As usual, your story is awesome. It's great.

I have a question though: In "Houseguest" you spelled "Manjyome" as I have written it, but in this story you spelled it as "Manjoume." Is there any reason why?

But it's a great story all the same. And because I'm a terrible proofreader, I have no constructive criticism.
FlameWizard chapter 3 . 9/6/2006
DUDE! awesome! i like the ending, im enjoying this fic more than all the other fics i read on this anime!(some of the fics i read were really crappy...I REGRET NOTHING!) The ending duel was great for the story, if u make another story, i'll seriously read it. keep writing, i'll keep an eye out for any other stories you might have. :-D
Snodin chapter 3 . 9/6/2006
Another excellent story. Way to make Misawa the hero! Yay!
FlameWizard chapter 2 . 9/5/2006
DUDE! finally! an awesome Yu-Gi-Oh! GX fic, wit Daichi M. as main character! love the story line and plot, keep writing, update soon! Misawa ROCKS!
Higuchimon chapter 2 . 8/31/2006
Spooky :) If I didn't know better, I might think you were going to be mean to Misawa or something ;)
Aperira chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
The only thing I have to say really, is that Shangri La is my favorite song. And that your fic is good. _
Snodin chapter 2 . 8/30/2006
What a good mystery story!
natat chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
A well written story so far,I look forward to reading more. 1 slight thing though... you wrote 'Misawa had scored among the best students in school for about two years, now, and he still hadn't gotten a promotion to the Blue dorm' Misawa WAS offered a promotion, but he refused, sorry for being picky though, it was good.
Higuchimon chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
Misawa fic! Yay for the Misawa fic!