Reviews for Desperate Measures
pacificuser chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
Nice story! A part 2 please?
FairladyZ2005 chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
Brilliant concept! I'm suprised so few haven't written a story like this before. I'm a sucker for "how a certain character joined the war" stories and you've answering it for the entire Ark crew in this story! Great use of Trailbreaker btw he rarely gets any spotlight. Please update soon!
Gelendra chapter 5 . 4/6/2007
I -HAD- to review here. LMAOROTFL (laughmy $$ off rolling on the floor laughing) That was great! Not even an official team yet, and already those two are on Ratchet's 'Autobots to Hate' list, haha. I was wondering when they'd show up, and that was a perfect was to bring them in. I have to wonder what would've happened it Optimus had been there at the time. hehehe, gonna keep reading now.
MariaShadow chapter 8 . 1/9/2007
Glad I could help :D I'm -really- looking forward to seeing more stories from you in the future. BTW, just something I forgot to ask about in chapter 7, was Prowl's line of 'Talk later, fight now' a reference to the line 'Talk later, run now' in that last GI Joe TF crossover where they had all the timejumps?
MariaShadow chapter 7 . 1/8/2007
I've been so looking forward to seeing more of this! Really loving Jazz's little 'Where's the fun in that?' comment to Prowl, and the 'attack of the Minibots'. Mirage's character was spot on, and how Optimus acted in that meeting was perfect. More please!
PuraJazzBot chapter 7 . 1/4/2007
Ha! Really enjoyed this chapter, and great to see the team coming together so nicely too... Jazz and Prowl, the Minis, the Twins! Hide and Seek too... hehehe.. now wait till that whole bunch has to LIVE with each other out in space *wink* or heck, even in the barracks before that.

i really like Raj's portrayal here... the whole Little Rich Mech persona...

i dont envy the Seekers one bit.
Jecca Meitahn chapter 8 . 1/2/2007
Nice! Wish I'd seen this sooner. Good story you've got here! I really enjoyed it. I liked reading your telling of how the Ark crew came together. :) The interactions are all great. I like the conflict that builds up between Prime and the council, and poor Ironhide, having to deal with Jazz, the twins, and the Minibots like that! Really, I liked all of it. (Also, I agree with you about Elita.)

Great job! :D
Lady Razorsharp chapter 8 . 1/2/2007
And so it begins, even at the end! _ Yes, you're right about Elita-I wish along with Optimus that she would have been there, but I never liked that campy "take me with you!" thing (the whole episode was rather campy, truth be told). Elita's a strong femme and that just didn't mesh...

I really liked how you portrayed Ultra Magnus and Optimus' goodbyes-not only are they friends parting, but 'Magnus is shouldering a lot of responsibility...along with Shockwave, they won't hear from the others for the next 4 million years (which I gather is a long time even for TFs). And hee, I loved your inclusion of the Decepticon's dialogue from the first episode! _

Bravo! _
Lady Razorsharp chapter 7 . 1/2/2007
Yay, updates! _ This was awesome. Jazz's stylish fighting moves, our first glimpse of the twins' jet judo, minibots beating the slag out of everyone...Two thumbs up! _
blazer-6 chapter 8 . 1/1/2007
your welcome. good luck with your next fic.
Thatredcar chapter 8 . 1/1/2007
this was so good story, i enjoyed for every chapter thanks
Uftaki chapter 8 . 12/31/2006
This was fantastic! :) A great telling of how the Ark crew was assembled. I really enjoyed every bit of this, seeing how each individual 'bot was introduced and why they decided to become a member of Prime's crew. And you wrapped it up perfectly, by leaving it off where the series begins. That was a really nice touch. _
Mabel-Zen chapter 8 . 12/31/2006
It was quite an education indeed, and I thank you for that. I can see all the knights of the Ark accounted for, err, (hey, where's Blue?)

And thanks for the ride! We do know what happened to our troop of happy voyagers, but the trip before that was already fun itself. ;) Keep writing!

-MZ
AngelMouse5 chapter 8 . 12/31/2006
Wow, great ending to the story, really well done and great plotline.

Love how you've included all the major characters and especially how the twins have already made an impression! LOL

Great work
Ultra Rodimus chapter 8 . 12/31/2006
That was a quick update. A great fic. Anytime you need a few character facts or info on other stuff, I'll be there. And sorry about Roddy; he's a Prime, so he's more than a little pushy. I'll just have to threaten him with something extraordinarily nasty to get him to mind his own business. _; I look forward to more of your fics. Keep up the good work!