Reviews for Her Strut
NightmareFairy chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
lol. Fucking cocktease. This was fun to read. :D
dreamworld chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
-and-so.

You got that quote from the Anne Frank book, didn't you? We had to read it at school.

Aha, this story made me laugh. Well written, actually. :]]

-smilesoff-

Keep writing, mmkayys?
xoRaining Diamondsox chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
Ahaha, this made me laugh. I love the irony of everything... but I'm thinking, did they have sex on the stage? Woah - pretty, uh, shameless there. But funny, all the same. I loved Demyx in this - protective and jealous and oh-so-ridiculous all at once... nice! Keep up the great work!

XX-diamonds-XX
ooOoo0ooOoo chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
Whether it be cannibals or cockteases, you always manage to find a certain niche that Roxas just FITS in. Great job!
yaoi-is-wowie21 chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
:rofl: I'M RUNNING OUT OF CREATIVE THINGS TO SAY BECAUSE OF YOU. xD Like, wow. Just too wow for words. I'm am so happy right now. Brilliant.
zephyrlight chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
omg! *shakes head reverently*

you've got to hand it to him, he knows how to get people going.

But.. there, on the stage, in front of N people?

LOL now that's... a Guy.
yuki hibiki chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
that... lol was cool.. i thought it was funny... . very interesting .. and well writen yo, *gives you pixy stix and lether pants for who ever :P)
Wolfiee chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
Hehe Roxas is such a little slutty "cocktease". Absolutely love it.

Heh reminds me (in kind of not a good way) of my friend a couple nights back when I was spending the night, kept talking about her and her girlfriend's make out sessions and ... other things and i'm like dude shut the fuck up.

Hehe but I luffed this, axelroxas kicks ass.

Write more son!
Animegoil chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
I dunno how it is that you make Roxas everything from meek and shy, to rebellions and broody, to a friggin cocktease. It's hilarious. This whole thing had me cracking up the whole time! The little swtich at the end was great... and yum, the idea of Roxas in those clothes... and wet and panting... dang, that was incredibly delish. Axel, as usual, totally made my day with his comment 'this kid? is a cocktease. Thank you. goonight' lol... i'm so using that in some form or the other in my words.
BisquickBismarck chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
Cute.

I enjoyed it, yes, I did.
wind-up toy chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
"Remember, Mr. So-and-so. Remember, I'm a lady."

You do realise that I got that from The Diary of Anne Frank movie, right? ohgodlmao. I died.