Reviews for Forgotten Friends
YAY!
A friend and fan chapter 2 . 1/1/2014
Thanks!
A friend and fan chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Awesomest of awesome but if you could please put down what they were saying in French in English if you please!
Misty Blue chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Oh, first chapter and I'm lovin' it already! And I completely agree with you on the Rogue/Logan father/daughter relationship. That's one of the main reasons why I love X-Men: Evo, and so I thank you for choosing to explore all that here! And secondly, on the Lo/Ro paring? Totally agree, as well! Wooh! Awesome fic!
Awsome KC2622 chapter 4 . 2/21/2011
Tell you what that next chater sure is taking awhile! Well im pretty sure im reviewer 100! CONGRADULATIONS!(sorry if i spelt that wrong) well its been 5 years and people still LOVE this story I know I do. So if our gonn a ditch this story you might as well tell us sosomeone might adopt this story! Thanks for writing such an awesome story!

~KC
roguelover321 chapter 4 . 1/18/2011
cool

do more please
Guest chapter 4 . 12/2/2010
"Quoi ?" - What ?

devoirs - homework

"Tu as fini tous tes devoirs ?" - Did you finish all your homework ?
Guest chapter 2 . 12/2/2010
The play on words doesn't have an equivalent using worms in french. Instead we have "Le monde appartient à ceux qui se lèvent tôt" - The world belongs to the people who rise early.

chérie for a woman / chéri for a man

"Bébé" she said.

"En amour comme à la guerre, tout est juste."
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
It's been a long time since you submitted that, but in case the french translation is still useful for you, I'll do it for you :

first chapter :

I'm not sure what you mean with the first sentence. I'm guessing "ça fait si longtemps !" (It's been forever (?). And it's "Mon dieu, chérie" instead of "dieu, chéri" (chéri is for boys or men)

then :

"Une vie." "Pourquoi es-tu là ?"

"Remy est ici pour rejoindre les X-men" (French people say X-men anyway)

Ah, just saw the translation at the end of the chapter. Alright.
CrazyAnimeCatLady chapter 2 . 5/2/2010
Remy's dad's name is spelled Jean-Luc as far as i've seen anyway

thought you might want to know
phoenixfire44 chapter 4 . 4/9/2010
Pretty, pretty please, update! I love this story and I can't wait to read more. so UPDATE!
Joanna chapter 4 . 3/19/2010
hi, its great and cant wait 4 da next 1
Crazyjess09 chapter 4 . 3/8/2010
if you have forgotten this theni hope that u update it because this is so cool and i am enjoying reading it so i hope that you update soon
ithinkimaninja chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
plz update! or at least have a page that describes where u were going with this because im super interested in whats going to happen and who rogue was! plz plz update!