Reviews for Untitled
BlueSkyz963 chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
Oh. My. Gosh. This was SO sad D: It's a really good story though. Going on me fav list 3 It's a good and sad story
KanadeKuchiki chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
I'm crying T_T
Sringer0 chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
that made me cry.

which in a twisted way was realy funny since i read this in class!

but still it's so beautiful.
anonymous chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
You spelled Abby's name wrong. It is spelled A-B-I-G-A-I-L, not A-B-I-G-A-L-E. It is even on the character names! How did you mess that up?
Invasion-of-my-Heart chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
deleted2012 chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
no...abby died...

great story tho!
avrilrox998 chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
argg! I remember this one! I read it on ur bed! and i cryed! I HATE YOU! haha, its a good thing :) great job hunn... i loved it, i read ur other reviews that one guy is like, "yeah i dont like singing ones.." and i was like.. OMFG! WTF? hahahah well, ttyl! LOVED IT! WAH! :'( hahaha. ttyl girly girl (hahaha loser! ;D)

Besties 4 life!

~Taymar Lavigne
couple.freak chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
I was about o cry! first: the story was so sad, and second:it just happen that I was listening to "time of your lifeĀ· by green day, I like your story, but it was so sad!, keep the good work *sniff* :)
December'sRose chapter 1 . 9/26/2006

Now this is what I call an awesome oneshot. . .nice and angsty and tragic. . .I loved it! Great work!

Tenkan chapter 1 . 9/3/2006
It was a very sad ending and all but no offence Gymn' i mean Numbah 55 but i'm not relly into singing and stuff...sorry... (
GoldenFlither chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
Did you know I am literally on the verge of crying right now? This is the most amazing saddening story I have ever, ever EVER read. Ever. I mean that so much. I love you and your work. Please keep writing. You amaze me.
Tigertutu.Cosplay chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
aw,that was the saddest thing ive ever read. and it was totally an appropraite ending for the song choice. you should be proud of this, and you should do more in the future.
blackmonday chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
eh... i didn't feel like signing in... anyways... this has a really good theme and great potential, but it didn't make me cry. I think the whole NIgel thing (though I am a 1/5 lover) was a bit corny, and the Cree thing was kinda sudden. If you developed upon those more, then you would've had a great story. I suggest un-one shotting this and making a series of moments during which Numbuh 5 goes back to each of the memories of Nigel, Hoagie, Kuki, Wally, Fanny, Rachel, Cree, and her dad. anyways... keep writing.