Reviews for A Sword for Gryffindor
Svelis chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
i like your good humour, and this story is quite lovely!
Gaia caecilia chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Its nice to know that i'm not the only one who thought that Gryffindor's sword is more than slightly impractical. In my case though, i am a medieval re-enactor that re-enacts 10th to early 13th century English history and, even taking into account the 'its magic' type response to me pointing out logical fallacies that sword makes no sense. I'm pretty sure my lord Baron and the assorted warriors would laugh their asses off if someone seriously presented them weapons like that.
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Great stuff.
Isilarma chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
I really like this. It's a good look at their friendship and characters.
tvandel chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
well, you're not the only one looking back and finding the sword in CoS rubbish. I always despised it.
Kingsdaughter613 chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Funny! Actually I have Godric's sword as being reforged by Salazar. It will always be sharp, will always strike true, will always be the right balance. It will only harm ones enemies, it can only be used for a noble purpose, and the rubies turn black in the presence of black magic. Oh, and it looks so pretty that everyone underestimates it! I realy enjoyed this fic!
prose.titute chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
LOL! Clver fic idea. :)
Princess613 chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Next point, broad swords are notoriously heavy. How did Harry lift it?
Nazgurl chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Loved it. Thanks for this!
R-Gomeni chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Intersting, funny and really well-founded when you think about it- it's just that not many people ever do. It's got an awesome sort of irony to it that I love as well. Thanks for the good read.
occaecation chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
You know, now that you mention it...

LOL. Great fic, great characterization, great humor :)

-Rayne
shadowninja-yuna chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
Hahaha, they're just so cute :) the founders I mean. Loved the story!
Steven Kodaly chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
I had never really thought about the practicalities of the weapon Harry pulled out of the Hat.
katdemon1895 chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
it's a cute story and i like salazar's explination for why rowena gave him the sword and i love godric's response to salazar's reminder
Lady Tragic chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
Heheh. This made me grin. The last few sentences of your AN as much as the story itself. .

Tragic