Reviews for The Word 'Traitor'
reddoggie chapter 4 . 8/2/2013
Will this story ever be revived? Its do good, I'd love to read more, thanks! Go ItaShika!
Swansong chapter 4 . 2/12/2013
I could cry. Poor Shikamaru! Honestly I want to read moarrrr
TheMischieveous chapter 4 . 6/5/2012
This is good so far. I know you haven't updated this recently but please continue! :)
SuaveAsphyxiation chapter 4 . 1/18/2012
I wish you would return to finish this ;-; it's such a fabulous story xD Itachi is lovely in character i think anyway and it would be cool for sakura to finally catch up with Shikamaru... though i could see her freaking out and going all med-nin and shit... ;-; butyeah fabulous story...
BeautifulxDestructionx chapter 4 . 12/8/2011
itachi's believable ooh me love me love!
ishala8 chapter 4 . 8/4/2011
Oh, come ON! You can't simply abandon this fic! Not when there are so few on this pairing, not when this is one of the best I've come across and CERTAINLY not after you've found out the truth about Itachi.

At the beggining he might have just been this unbelievably hot guy with wicked skills and a cool character, but now he is simply amazing, adorable, caring, intelligent, loyal, heroic... You get the point. ;

Please, keep up the good work? Pretty please?
Wolf chapter 4 . 4/30/2011
Please :( it's been 4 years :(( It's an amazing story,don't let it go waste.
IReadNoNonsense chapter 4 . 12/17/2009
hahaha this is weirdly cool
Sarla chapter 4 . 11/11/2009
When will you post more? This is a very interesting story! I like how you portrayed Shikamaru and Itachi. You should post soon! "on hands and knees" PLEASE!
killing u with umbrellas chapter 4 . 10/13/2009
this is a really interesting story, i hope you continue it.
AnimeKeepsBreathing chapter 4 . 7/22/2009
*hits you* two years and you havent updated.
OrangeLover 222 chapter 4 . 6/22/2009
This is a great story! I love the paring.

You have to write another chapter or 20 more, what ever you think is best. :) (i would go for the 20,but that is just me)

Well back to the story... the paring is very cute and i love anything with Shikamaru in it. So please please please write more of this paring! ;)
Neko-chan desu desu chapter 4 . 6/7/2009
I like it!

I want more!

Please updated!

Teldra chapter 4 . 4/30/2009
Will there be more of this? I'm enjoying it a lot :)
Neri Allis chapter 4 . 3/25/2009