Reviews for Prince of Persia: The Simpletons of Time
Roonie chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
Quite entertaining.. made me laugh
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
i dont know
blitz123 chapter 2 . 8/11/2011
hey dude ur story is amazing.

well u know what

the titles r

pop simpletons of time

pop whiner within

pop talking thrones

please do ur third chapter. i am waiting
Ankh Falcon chapter 2 . 9/13/2010
I really adored your parody, it was very funny all the way. The sarcastic tone against Farah so damn good, the Prince getting pissed. Hell yeah..
MissingAche chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Haha I love your parody! You don't see many good stories for PoP on a regualar basis,especially funny ones. The sarcasm pretty much MAKES the story! Plus,it's awesome how you pick out the parts of the game that REALLY didn't make much sense at all. I've read this story once is my second time and I still think it's AMAZING.
DarkAngel.0902 chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
I laughed so hard and for so long, that my sides were aching. I absolutely LURVED this piece. Rock on!
RoseCat chapter 2 . 9/26/2007
awesome! i cant wait for it!
RoseCat chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
awesome! totally hilarious! hehe i like the way u questioned stuff that happened in the game..
Emerald8 chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
“Many men will die in this battle,” the Prince said gloomily, moving onward and speaking while drinking water. “But I will not do anything as foolish as killing my enemies, even though that’s the whole reason we’re fighting the Mahandkerchief. No, I will get glory by getting us shiny stuff to look at. Only an idiot would think that I, the most skilled fighter in all my father’s troops, would actually contribute to a battle or something so ridiculous. Hah!” Assuring himself that his logic was beyond compare, the Prince killed several men just to disprove his own point."

Very funny, very LONG chapter. I got your replie while I was reading it, and I wanted to finish it before I replied. If only I had known it would take another twelve minutes...

Anyways, it was hilarious, and I loved the running jokes and altogether sarcastic nature of the story. I only played some of the first level of the game, but I was able to enjoy and understand the story anyway. Just one more thing to point out before I replie to your... replie.

“I’ll try to sneak past these guys with stealth,” the Prince explained for no one’s benefit. The guys heard him, as he was yelling at the top of his voice, and aimed their spears.

I KNOW you took that from my Yoshi Stadium Grudge Matches. I know for a fact because when you reviewed that chapter you even quoted it in your review. I don't mind though, I just thought it was funny. My joke lived on past the story being banned!

As for Sonic Absurdity (that's a good name)hm, yeah, how DO you co-write a story? Let me think while the Jeopardy theme song uselessly plays. Doo doo doo doo doo doo do, doo doo doo doo do, do do do do do, doo doo doo doo doo doo doo, do, do do do do do doo. Okay. Still have no idea. Wait, one is coming to me! What if...what if we both write chapters... and then send them to each other so more jokes and stuff can be added by the other person before the chapter is posted?

Unless you have a different/better/coke with lemon idea, that's the best I can think of. Oh, and my E-mail address is emerald. (use that instead of the replie function, as they will go to my mothers email address) ; also, I see that you have a forum on this site. That could be usefull in putting our ideas for the story together. Anyways, I'm really looking forward to writing with you, so get back to me as soon as you can. I'll be online until 4:00 pm probably.
Jerrbear907 chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
The Prince ripped off his shirt, finding it much more comfortable to go topless, and abandoned his armor for some unknown reason. “Protection against possible death is so last season,” he commented, running down the walls of the jail in a very monotonous and repetitive, although stylish, pattern.

Hahahaha. I giggled through this whole thing, but mainly that part.

I hope you continue the warrior within and do the two thrones.
Kayetch chapter 2 . 2/28/2007
First off, loved the Simpletons of Time. Your WW preview was pretty good too, though it's obvious at a few points that you haven't actually played the game (for example, the Prince doesn't travel back in time until he actually GETS to the Island of Time, so the scene on the boat is still in the Present). You should play it if you liked SoT (and you must have if you went through that huge parody), warts and all. It's worth at least a playthrough, same with T2T (of which I'm awaiting an installment for soon!).
kitkatkelly chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
Not entirely accurate, but one of the only decently-written PoP parodies I've read.

Things I liked:

- "I saw my father turned to sand!" - somehow never got old.

- Magic Slippers of Jerusalem

- Chef Boyardee!

Things I didn't like:

- excessive clumsiness on the part of the Prince, at first

- the characters existing in a perpetual state of fury

- occasional contradictions

All in all an enjoyable read. I laughed frequently.
Onisawa chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
That was so fu...ng hilarious! The sarcastic tone that u were able to keep all the way was so cool ! The Prince and Farah were so damn dumd and funny. I actually read it twice because I loved it so much. Sincerily a great job! Dammit, wich I could write stupid story like that.
gaara-o-sand chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
OMFG! that was friggin hilarious! wats ur fav fruit? LOL! you should write about da two thrones and da warrior within!
knight504 chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
My God, that was amazing. It had me laughing from start to finish that did. you just have to do it for Warrior Within and Two thrones.