Reviews for Hinata's Darkened Desires
Olwe927 chapter 5 . 7/9
I know this is years late, but I just found this on here and I love it so far!
PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON
Guest chapter 10 . 12/12/2016
Great story but can you add more chapters and kyuubi talk to angel
Chris may weirdo chapter 3 . 4/14/2016
I like it keep it up
NarHina chapter 10 . 3/28/2016
Loved please finish with Naruto and Hinata beating the Hyuga elders and getting married and Having children.

Also the joke with Naruto and Hinata having litters was amazing wonder what will happen if it was true.

NarHina chapter 8 . 3/27/2016
Great love it I liked how it was kid of half rape, he was forced at first but joined in willingly after, also please don't make Sakura and Ino find out Naruto secrete, from the Hokage or at least make Naruto pissed for trying to find out.
NarHina chapter 7 . 3/27/2016
Reminds me of Hinata Desires fic you based it off but more background.

Glad that you had the Hinata and Hanabi fight.

NarHina chapter 6 . 3/27/2016
I liked Kokoro powers are good, I hope you will continue the story as long as possible I like a happy ending with Naruto and Hinata and hate it when good stories are left open.

NarHina chapter 4 . 3/27/2016
Loved the dream especially how you did the fox, because I can see him developing a soft spot for Naruto.

Naruto and Hinata being engaged in his dream amazing really brings out Naruto feelings for her even though he is not consciously aware of it, but subconsciously he loves Hinata, which I always thought he has.

AND YESSS! only use Kun for Naruto I see this as a term of endearment and hate it when Hinata says this to other men in less they are younger like konohamaru, since it kind of sibling or even parent bound. And do the same with Naruto calling girls Chan, I just feel that it should be special.

Guest chapter 5 . 3/21/2016
I hope you're making than number 10! Pretty entertaining lol.
Drake.Dman chapter 1 . 3/14/2016
*w*
Zero Arashi Uchiha chapter 8 . 11/26/2015
OMG I LOVE THIS STORY!
Shadow .X. Heart chapter 10 . 9/4/2015
the end :.(
Max chapter 3 . 8/5/2015
Completely awesome so far but seriously check ur spelling none is how it's spelled
Dragonfox45 chapter 1 . 5/13/2015
This made me laugh. Plus it's a pretty cool story