Reviews for Oblivion
TaIoRaFoReVeR523 chapter 3 . 2/14/2012
Damn it! You are so evil!

Firstly, you left us hanging off a cliff.

Secondly, you haven't update the fic in over 5 years.

Nevertheless, it is a work of a true writer, so far. We need more fics like this in FFN. I really really hope that you update this. At least, try to update before "The end of the world". Keep it up.
Werebazs chapter 3 . 2/18/2010
Great fic, eventough it's been 3 years update please!
Dargs chapter 3 . 12/6/2008
Great Story. Update soon.
wingsofvalor chapter 3 . 10/15/2008
i remember reading this story 2 years when i was in middle school!

this was one of the first stories i absolutely loved and i hope you update this really soon

(all your taiora stories are awesome by the way) _
digimonfan4ever101 chapter 3 . 6/11/2008
ohh...my...(type slowly and...)GOSH AND GHOST AND GOD AND what ya? nvm but WHY ENDING LIKE THIS! please deh! if u write taiora, please don't story like this it's hurt me A LOT! SWEAR! how could taiora fans happy read this, this fic really BAKA!worse then enything, uh! matt...must...go to...HELL! why sora must love taichi now and & and taichi forget! WTF!

hey evil whisper! why u not just KILLED the matt? a;ready hurt taichi and sora! that mat F!

sorry,i really angry with this your "fic" and "idea thinks"
digimonfan4ever101 chapter 2 . 6/11/2008
WHAT THE HELL IN THIS FIC! i want that evil voice kill matt 4ever, or Taichi destroyed matt with his darkness spirit, F* MATT! i always wish he in hell! hope ending good

stupid sora 10 times
digimonfan4ever101 chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
i want to...KILL MAT! that things in the world! why he must have friendship? if he his best friend, would understand, stupid sora 100 times (not mean hate her) hope taichi use evil digimon to kill matt, bwahahaha! why taiora must USE MATT! i get HATE HIM 4ever, really! nvm this reviews and i not done read all, hehehe see ya!
leonardo1123581321 chapter 3 . 5/14/2008
Please! You got to update.
asdf chapter 3 . 4/29/2008
aww it would have been a good story if u updated it
wirlpool chapter 3 . 11/30/2007
ZOMG WTF WHY HAVNT U UPDATED OMG! UPDATE!
Missing Zero chapter 2 . 10/5/2007
Oops, I forgot to talk about the story in my last one. This story, fits my liking. Tai loves but is unable to love because she's with Matt and a creepy dark force is trying to 'help Tai. This has 'great stuff' writing all over it. I wish I could find more stories like this.
Missing Zero chapter 3 . 10/5/2007
NO! Not at the best part! You have got to update ASAP. ASAP! It's been way over five months! And I bet everyone wants to see the next chapter! But I understand you have things to do in real life and I completely understand, but can you at least leave a note to say that you haven't given up on this fic?

Just so that all of us waiting aren't waiting for nothing.
LITO chapter 2 . 9/8/2007
PLEASE UPDATE SON!

LOL
digifan chapter 3 . 8/26/2007
Please update soon!
Taiora fan chapter 3 . 5/27/2007
Please update soon! I've been waiting for over three months! Please I really like the story you have written so far and i want to see what happens next! UPDATE PLEASE!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »