Reviews for Coughing and Wheezing
takedigi chapter 35 . 8/22
It was wonderful. I loved the story. Takeru and Patamon are some of my favorite characters. I am sorry not to have discussed other chapters. But I assure you that I have loved. How sad times when Takeru felt very weak.

I was delighted to leave all children. Well, in your story, they are not as "children". I loved all appearances. I enjoyed the participation of Digimon, unfortunately, some people forget their stories show them.

Thanks again for this story. I'm sorry for my English.
Tigerwoman188 chapter 34 . 6/11/2014
Great to see Davis and TK finally able to work things out even if its fanfiction
Tigerwoman188 chapter 30 . 6/10/2014
Makes me wonder if Davis will skip TK just so he won't say his name right.
Tigerwoman188 chapter 21 . 6/9/2014
Uhm Tai isn't your computer still at your house though?!
Tigerwoman188 chapter 12 . 6/7/2014
LOL poor TK's room, Hurricane Yolei coming through.
Fireslash Icedragon chapter 35 . 5/16/2014
Great story ! : )
Elizabeth chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
I have just one question; Why was Tk the sick guy?
Elizabeth chapter 35 . 3/1/2014
This was a really good story!
Guest chapter 17 . 1/21/2014
Oh yes, this is so good! It's really nice to read these kind of "not really anything happening" fics, which just focus on everyday things and char bonding. You're a good writer and you chars are canon. Keep up the good work:)
BandGeek727 chapter 34 . 10/19/2013
Day 3 has all my favorite chapters.

Apparently everyone fears the "wrath of Matt." XD

I think it's sweet that Davis would've doubted himself to be the bearer of the Crest of Friendship, not through some fault of his own, but because he thinks it should've gone to the former crest bearer's brother.

And I liked that you acknowledged it's not that other characters don't have the traits of the crests they don't possess, but the ones they inherited are their strongest traits.

Aaaand this chapter is why I love Davis. Like I said before, you captured him, Kari, TK, and their relationships perfectly.

"Time for food?" For you Demiveemon, always. XD
BandGeek727 chapter 33 . 10/19/2013
This is one of my absolute favorite chapters. The way they bouce off each other feels very much like they're the second generation of Tai, Matt, and Izzy/Joe.

This felt very much like natural conversation between real friends, just hanging out.

"MagnaDavismon" was perfect. XD

The bit about Sam is some of my favorite dialogue in the story. It's so sweet, and reveals so much about all three boys. Davis' compassion and innocence really shine here, as does Ken's kindness and TK's fiercely protective nature. It's just... perfect prose, and I commend you for coming up with the bit about Davis' mother.
BandGeek727 chapter 32 . 10/19/2013
All of this chapter is why I love Ken so much. He didn't get the crest of kindness for nothing.

I like the idea of the kids losing touch with the innocence of the Digital World as they get older, even if it is bittersweet. It's great that they got to stay with their digimon, but I think one of the biggest problems with the epilogue was that it didn't feel like a mature depiction of growing up, it felt like a childish one, which is sad for such a mature show.

TK and Ken being the only two kids to witness their partners sacrificed and reborn creates this huge connection between them, and it's one I wish the writers would have explored more, especially considering the vastly different circumstances under which they happened.

So it always makes me glad when fanfic writers bring that connection up. :)
BandGeek727 chapter 31 . 10/19/2013
Bringing up the eggs was a nice call back to Adventure and the idea that TK still takes his with jellybeans was a cute touch.

Again, it was a nice touch to introduce the 02 epilogue traits into the kids growing up. I still think if we'd seen the transition into adulthood, the epilogue wouldn't seem so abrupt.

And it was another great character study in the different ways all the boys ate their ramen.
BandGeek727 chapter 30 . 10/19/2013
These are some of my favorite chapters, filled as they are with my favorite characters.

It's a small thing, but the difference in how Davis and Ken both sit down is a great illustration of their characters. I just love any opportunity to explore what makes a character tick, and you had a great one here.
BandGeek727 chapter 27 . 10/19/2013
I never thought Ken stopped being interesting when he stopped being evil. There’s nothing wrong with being kind, gentle, and quiet, and you captured his polite demeanor without making him submissive. The is exactly how I imagine post-series Ken would be.

Ken’s parents are also some of my favorite characters for all the development they got, and the relationship they have with Ken.

And as the years have gone by I’ve learned to appreciate Davis for all his tenacity and compassion. He went from being a character I couldn’t stand to one of my absolute favorites (second only to Ken). This chapter painted a perfect picture of their friendship and I loved it.
Also Minomon and Demiveemon are precious. _

And I love how Davis went from zombie to fully awake thanks to food.