Reviews for Only Love Can Break Your Heart
Mrs. Pepperwood chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
hehe, aww, this was so sweet.
Conterra-san chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
sniff, sniff.

that was adorable! aw, i really like the way you have derek think, it is totally badass lol.

great work, as per usual.

~Conterra-hime
wprincessannw chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
LOVE IT!
crescent mo0n19 chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
-squeals- Yeah ok that's really all I wanted to say [all those requests to review instead of just reading finally got to me XP]. Really sweet, grammatically correct, good one-shot. I've been reading all your stories [well the Life with Derek ones, and some HSM ones] and I keep wishing you'd make some one-shots into longer chaptered stories, but -shrug-. Your choice. Anyway, yeah, keep doing what you're doing because it's working. XP

~Crescent
princetongirl chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
loved it update soon
highunicorns chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
ooh, shivers...i luved it! goin to faves!
they're only words chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
I thought it would be different from the title. The way they were arguing and the title made me think it wouldn't work out between them, and Derek would get his heart broke. It was good, though.
MissChrissSweet'sSweets chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
Loved it! The way you got into Derek's head was incredible! The story was so adorable! _ Keep up the great work! :D:D:D

-Chriss
Let's Call Her The Tarryn chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
I realize that this reveiw is pretty late, but I don't care. I'm in love. This is totally going on my favorites list. I've never read a story on fanfiction that kept me holding my breath the whole time waiting for what would happen. But I did with this. Absolutely amazing.

-Tarryn
msdarling chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
aw that is so cute

i love how vulnerable derek is
DASEYS.lilies chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
awl...that was SO SWWETT...you are a beautiful writer. you kind of write like me..i love given lengthy details into what they are thinking...my fanfics on here don't show it but i do...i really liked this one...its going in my favorites for sure.
moshpitqueen chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
Oh. My. Gosh.

i totally love it! you really showed a side of Derek i haven't seen yet on the TV show. great jOb! ]
Ambrosette chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
Me gusta mucho y me gustaría traducirlo al español ¿Puedo hacerlo?
DELETEING chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
aw this is s g.I really loved how you made Derek the way he was in youre fanfaction.&& I really loved everything about youre fanfaction.I think Derek kinda Is the way you kinda made him be like In this he doesnt wanna get hurt so much && He was set on never falling in love.I mean maybe he would like to fall in love but hes too scared of falling in know? Anyway you are a amaazing going through youre page or watever && reading all youre Life With Derek -YAHH to the Y.A.O.
mublezrockr chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
Aw it was so frikin cute at the end i was like AW

so sweet kudos