Reviews for Now when the gods forsake us
teshichan chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
Such an interesting start. Especially love how Ichigo and Renji somewhat came together on the same boat after Rukia dealt with them.

I sure hope you update soon! Agree with the other comments that it has the potential to be a multichap fic. :)
mollycoddle chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
That Byakuya implication was great.
meantoddy chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
wow this would be great for a multific :)))
27kirune12 chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
zunaira ghazal chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
and this was the perfect example of murphy's law :D nice ending :D
ichirukitard chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
OMG, the end had me laughing like crazy. Poor Ichigo and Renji. First was Rukia, next come Byakuya. Gosh, the torments by the Kuchikis! lol. Seriously though, this story was so much fun to read. It would've been awesome if you made it multi-chapters though. Anyways, great story with great writing! 333
AudacesFortunaJuvat chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Oh dear god I love this. Right. That's pretty much all I can think of to say right now. *mind blown with hilarious awesome* Any chance for more of this?
A skeleton chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
That was nice. XD
Bleached Pikachu chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
"Could be worse"

"How the heck could this possibly be worse?"

"Her brother could be back." ROFL Couldn't have said it better myself Renji

You know I don't think it matters if a person is a RenRuki fan or and IchiRuki fan because in the end, neither is going to happen while Big Brother Byakuya's around!

This was awesome, and definitely going on my favorites list!
Myrddin le Fay chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
This fic made barely any sense.
Timeofknight chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
More! More! Update please, you have this going really well!
Whitetree-Nimloth chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
So much fun! This is hilarious! You certainly did a good job on the fictional 'Ancient Rome' setting. There's just enough of it to give the atmosphere, and the rest is just pure crack.
Shubhs chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Well shit. They're both screwed. Byakuya is back. xD DDDD

Do a whole story on this pretty please? It seems quite interesting! D )
sallythedestroyerofworlds23 chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
WOW that was amazingly written! i felt like i was reading a real book!:D I'd love to see what Byakuya did at the end xD
sora12212 chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Very good story! Rome. XD But very good, I studied Rome before summer, and the facts are very accurate! Great job!