Reviews for The framework of the universe
Titou Douh chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
So... In the end... Are they in love ? Because Haruhi says she loves all of them but... Is that love or friendship ? And Kyoya... Well, Kyoya is Kyoya. So, is there love between them ?
JanieJanieBoo chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
So amazing, and amazingly in character that I don't know how to review! Kinda tragic though.. But I love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
For some reason, I found this... inexplicably sad.
Don't get me wrong, all the characters were in their right skins and your writing style is superb and easy on the eyes but I've never truly realized how caustic Haruhi's bluntness was. Maybe it's because this time the situation is a romantic one... To see her husband as just like any other person... but I guess Kyouya isn't so far off the hook either: he still clinically analyzes things in materialistic value.
Yes, she loves him, as she does to the others too but still.
But I guess, there really is no other way to it, you took the most realistic and believable way. Kudos.

/ E d e n
lavaloner chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
dunno if words can do your work justice. regardless, please accept this compliment cuz your shit is amazing. love your words, your character analysis, your stories overall.

god i love summer
expletive deleted chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
This story is charming in every respect, note-perfect for its source, and one of my favourite fanfics ever.
The Crushinator chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Aaahaha. Another flawless story.
Mariagoner chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
This is so perfectly these two that it's stunning.
CYLi chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Perhaps the best Kyoya/Haruhi fic that I've read so far. There should be more like this, instead of all the lust and passion nonsense that is clearly not Kyoya. love this!
AsherandGabore chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
This is so tragically in character. Why is it tragic? Because not enough authors haven't mastered the tentative pairing that Haruhi/Kyouya. So good for you!
YelloMarker chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
Definitely Ouran Host Club, nothing awkward, which is a very great achievement btw, considering that KyoHaru pairing is usually done by rendering one of them OOC. This is miraculous really.

Kyoya is Kyoya, and Haruhi is Haruhi, how cool is that.

(and Tamaki is Tamaki, but i don't care about him).

I haven't read that many one-shots, but this is definitely one of the best.
kittyblossom chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
This makes me sad and happy at the same time.
RandomDream chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
:) So... cute!
xxkoffeexx chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
Kukuku. Kyouya is always welcome to be MY wife, of course. But Haruhi is so cool... and in this fic, they totally, naturally, completely belong to each other. Sigh. Very nice.
Shiro-angel chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
hm this definitely isn't like any other typical fic. Tamaki is considerably more annoying than usual, almost unbearable, but still quite funny. I may have to re-read this to grasp the concept of "love" or marriage between these two. It was still enjoyable. Keep it up!
aloette chapter 1 . 8/26/2008
I simply love it...your writing style is so flawless. I can imagine Haruhi saying that she married Kyouya because he's less annoying and I can imagine Tamaki's wedding vows. (Though, who would say it?)
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »