Reviews for The framework of the universe
anon chapter 1 . 3/5/2007
ah hah, i loved this fic *squee*

anyways, it was well-written and the imagery was fantabulous. my favorite part was about reinforced trousers.
Fire Fly7 chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
I have to say that this has been the ONLY true to Ouran High School Host Club onshot out there; out of the ones that I've read anyway. Haruhi and Kyouya are actually acting the way that they were made out to be in the manga/anime. And I have to say that it's qute brilliant how you caught on to that. No one else that I've come across has.

It's convincing and certainly believable. You didn't need any kind of OOC fluff that is definatley not a dominant part in either character. Instead you took both of them exactly the way they are, and made a realistic pairing out of the two of them.

Take a bow, 'cause I'm certainly applauding.
TheHamsterInMyMind chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
I absolutely loved this!
the blanket chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
Amazing. It's so clean, so minimalistic, and very in-character. I adore your Ouran fiction. )
Kary chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
I think you have the capacity to write better than you did for this story.
piwqefjk chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
That was gorgeous.
jo-chan chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
That was very nicely written, very true to Haruhi's personality. Great job!
huamulan03 chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
Oh, that was sweetness in itself-thank you! I wub Kyouya and Haruhi.

My favorite line? "My wife has a life of her own, said Kyouya. It was the 76th time he had used the title to describe Haruhi."

Your Haruhi and Kyouya understand each other so well, it kills!
sjfskjfoaiwn chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
Crazy Rich People, LOL. She still hasn't lost that.
mirai3k chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
this is GOLD in it's own crazy way.

I think if these two were to ever get married, this is what it'd be like. Spot on. A good mix of sweet, practical and very very IC. *adds to faves*

"he only saw Haruhi, the one thing he couldn't sell."

~Mirai
Silver Mists chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
I'm not opposed to KyouyaxHaruhi. But for the reason that 90% of the Ouran fic I come across is woefully cliche, unrealistic and OOC, I'd pretty much given up on it. But then I read this. And it made me happy.

The bittersweet mood this had really worked well. I really liked how you captured Kyouya's unique version of loving Haruhi in his own way, and I liked the line about her loving all of them, which is really true, I think. And I of course loved the line "You are going to come out with something appallingly blunt, aren't you." Also, the implications of the dress. Gold.

Now if you could somehow be persuaded to write a TwinsXHaruhi, I'll bake you a cake.
Tami chapter 1 . 9/6/2006
Oh, this was sweet. I don't usually quite see the Haruhi/Kyoya working out in the end (frankly, I want Kyoya myself), but you've presented a lovely picture nonetheless. I particularly loved the bit about marrying for love... "I did that. You were just the least annoying."

Additionally, I enjoyed the diction you used, the counterpoints between Kyoya, Tamaki and Haruhi. It was most excellent.

Finally, the Hikaru/dress commentary was a nice, bittersweet change-up.

Well done!
wellduh chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
Aww. You've managed to capture one of the reasons I love this pairing perfectly.

Also, your Tamaki is priceless and brilliant and I wonder how many thesauruses (thesauri? I don't know) I'd have had to turn to in order to write two lines of that. Woah.

You are truly wonderful.
LeBibish chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
This was awesome!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
My god... this is one of the most in character post-Ouran stories I've read to date. Amazing. It really completely take away the sometimes cliche ideas of Kyoya Haruhi.

Haha, oh and, "Tamaki turned everything that happened to him into gold."

So true...

But my favorite part was the scene with Haruhi's thinking pose. Great writing all in all.
57 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »