Reviews for Return of the Titans
xXimmortalXx chapter 11 . 7/27/2012
Like it!
Hando chapter 11 . 9/11/2007
So far so good keep the chapters coming. I like how you didn't make them sleep together on the first night. that was real classy
uninterestingpenname chapter 11 . 10/6/2006
i probably don't even remember the best year. i mean wehn you're a baby all you know how to do is love, right? so then wmust have been the best.

good chapter, i'm glad you brought back tara so she wasn't just a radomly popped up character. i thought she was terra actually but i guess no, huh?
Blueyedgirl chapter 11 . 9/24/2006
plz keep writing its really good so far! wat do u mean wat year was the best year of ur life? im confusled...butt keep writing anyway!
Kaiju Moth chapter 10 . 9/18/2006
Woah! So Gar finally admits his feelings! Don't worry about the date, it was a little rushed, but it turned out okay. Hm...I wonder how things will wrap up? Good story overall.
Blueyedgirl chapter 10 . 9/17/2006
Ok sry if u like the katara/zuko thing butt i personally dont like it i think she belongs wit aang and about the redbbrae thing i'de definitely read it butt the raered pairing is ok not like raebb which i think is betta ok umm keep writing!

ova and OUT

~Jax
Violet Rave chapter 9 . 9/16/2006
OH! I saw it! I LOVED IT! I also loved this chapter, and all the others!

Cheers!
The Striker chapter 9 . 9/16/2006
Great story, but, are you gonna set Cy up with someone?
Kaiju Moth chapter 9 . 9/16/2006
I read the prequel to this, and I liked it. I like how this is turning out to. I think you're keeping them in character pretty well. I'm really ineterested in seeing how this date turns out...hmm, what could happen? Update soon.
Blueyedgirl chapter 9 . 9/16/2006
omg im a girl and i missed the teen titains movie too im so bummed butt its on 2nit at 7:30pm im so excited to see it and i missed the avatar movie too! sukki and sokka kissed! yayayay i heard star and rob kissed in the other movie butt i'll find out myself 2nit wen i watch both of the movies :)

over and out

~Jax
Blueyedgirl chapter 8 . 9/15/2006
pls keep writing sounds really good thats why im still reading
DarkDemi chapter 8 . 9/14/2006
Even if you do put her AU, I dont notice, why do authors tend to say that all the time when they think there character is going out of character? (musing the question before shrugging it off)
uninterestingpenname chapter 8 . 9/14/2006
cool. she did seem AU...but isn't this an AU? hey i did review last chapter. that was the one with the airplane and all, i reviewed it. yeah why does the pizza place have a waiter? maybe it's fancy pizza! : ) is Tara more important in this or what?
uninterestingpenname chapter 7 . 9/4/2006
no song. if you don't know the song it makes no sense at all. and yes the chapter was fluffy, which is good. it was good, and i love how they all go to find him and then have to phase out of the airplane. i didn't think she would do that.
Blueyedgirl chapter 5 . 8/28/2006