Reviews for My Dirty Little Secret
g-peachy-chan chapter 10 . 8/26/2009
Love this story so much!

It's amazing!
Shino159 chapter 10 . 8/15/2009
I loved the story :)
FinalFallenFantasy chapter 9 . 4/8/2009
Aw, yay they got their hearts back!

Ienzo, how DID you get a raise and a promotion? Not that knowing would be much use, I still have to find a job...
FinalFallenFantasy chapter 8 . 4/8/2009
Aw go Marly chan! Yes, chan, you feminine child. XD Xigbar's a meanieface and Vexen's just a coward. Throw them off the top of the castle, anyway, Zexy. Go Marly!
FinalFallenFantasy chapter 7 . 4/8/2009
Marly save them!
FinalFallenFantasy chapter 6 . 4/8/2009
Oh noes! Xiggy, you got them together, kinda sorta, so don't go splitting them up! Silly pirateman...
FinalFallenFantasy chapter 5 . 4/8/2009
Heheheheh what're you scheming, mr self-proclaimed schemer?
FinalFallenFantasy chapter 4 . 4/8/2009
Just one thing to say: aw! It's so adorable! I lvoe drunk Axel - he's so awesomely smashed... He really shouldn't drink that much... XD go Roxas!
FinalFallenFantasy chapter 3 . 4/8/2009
Hmm... *strokes nonexistent beard thoughtfully* who is this mysterious Kodak person?... IT'S PENCE! Bwahaha probably not... Aw the Zemyx is so adorably cute!
FinalFallenFantasy chapter 2 . 4/8/2009
Aw no poor Demyx... You shouldn't sell Demyx's diary, Xiggy... But God is it funny! Bwahahahahaa this is hilraious!
FinalFallenFantasy chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
XD Xigbar you naughty child! *slaps wrist* XDXDXXD Bwahahaha 'THIS STICK WILL KICK YOUR ASS!' this is so funny already!
RocketPAPrika chapter 10 . 3/6/2008
aww, really cute story!
firefly353 chapter 9 . 2/19/2008
OHMA GAWD! Mansex... that is HILARIOUS! OMG I cant breath, laughing too hard.. I will never look at Xemnas the same again...HEE HEE HAHAHAHAHA

oh and the story was super cute too!
FallenWarriors chapter 10 . 2/1/2008
Aw i loved it! Zemyx is my fav Yaoi paring! XD
lady taylor chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
aw poor Demy

and sexy Zexy is drunk! I never would have thought

um poor axel he is probably getting yelled at by roxy!:)