Reviews for Deus Ex Machina
Ardeliah chapter 18 . 2/18
Wonderful story, thank you for writing it.
annea101 chapter 4 . 4/7/2014
The Killing Frost was good wasnt it? just finished reading it before coming to your fic. goin through the favourites list you see
Holly-Batali chapter 18 . 8/15/2008
I love it! Wow, that was some story. You are awesome! Loved the Shep whump ;)
ferryboat George chapter 18 . 5/26/2008
Definitely your best story yet. Outstanding job. I liked how you had a bunch of smaller whumps instead of one big one. And the whole detective mystery feel was great.

OK, I'm astounded by the number of people who want to have a T-shirt clad Sheppard in their kitchen fixing dinner…

oh yeah, I'll take one of those :P

An evil cliffie!

literally
Ami of Destiny chapter 18 . 3/26/2007
Oh, that story was every bit as good as you were saying it was! The end brought tears to my eyes from the WAFF it gave me. :) It was nice meeting you at the Vancouver Con. I'm LA-Gater/Becky. I met you on the bus tour i believe and we spoke awhile in the dessert party line. I hope you have a safe return to your home! Now i am off to find other works of yours
aithreachas chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
Just "found" this story and really enjoyed reading it. You have written spot on characterizations and a darn good little mystery/ghost story.

Not in an effort to remind you of your sadness, but as the owner of five cats and four dogs, each one more important to me than I can say, I just wanted you to know that I empathize with your loss.

Now I need to continue reading some of your other stories. You are a good writer so I anticipate some great reading ahead. Thank you.
LadyNiko chapter 16 . 1/23/2007
Eps! Shep Whump! But, glad to see that it's not super-super bad, seeing as that they are "stranded" at the lighthouse currently... :)

Just a quick note from someone who's just recently had to get recertified in CPR - the ratio per the Am Heart Assn is now 30 to 2. :p The reasoning being that breathing for a person won't do a hell of a lot of good w/o the blood circulating in order to carry the O2 from the lungs... :-p (And, if you have to watch the new DVD, you *really* want to kill the stupid woman doing the intro work because she's just *way* too HAPPY! *laugh*)
seanait chapter 18 . 12/20/2006
YAY! magnificent! i loved this story! very good stuff!

hmm.. maybe since Tyler can wink at Sheppard in Atlantis, maybe we could have some disasters go on and Tyler appearing... maybe Shep could speak to him? it'd be cool!

anyway, great job!
Beth Green chapter 18 . 10/10/2006
Thanks for sharing a nice ghost story for the Halloween season.

Heh! This is the first fanfic I can recall where a cliffhanger literally involved someone hanging off of a cliff.

In a side note, I thought that 'Widget' was a fine name for someone who was an 'idjit' (that's Southern for 'idiot' :)

I appreciated the fact that you had Rodney and John lying supine and not prone. (That particular word usage is one of my pet peeves.)

Thanks for the education regarding carbon monoxide poisoning. In my nursing career, I worked bone marrow transplant, med/surg, same-day surgery, twenty-three hour observe, cardiology, oncology, hospice, nursing home, home care, rehab, vents (Whew! No wonder I 'retired') but never ER.

H/C junkie that I am, I appreciated the abuse you handed out to the boys. You certainly managed to come up with a lot of clever ways to try to kill them. Well, actually, you *did* kill Sheppard, even if it was only for three minutes. Nicely done!

I can see the battle-hardened McKay perfectly willing to believe that the traps Zelenka set for their prisoners was real.

And thanks for the virtual Nanaimo bar (one of the many things I love about Canada).
TangledPencils chapter 18 . 10/7/2006
Great story, really enjoyed it.
EWM chapter 18 . 10/4/2006
Wow - Radek got a little revenge, didn't he? -smirk- THey deserved it! Maybe now Sheppard can really rest- but not if we have anything to do with it...
BizzyLizzy chapter 18 . 10/4/2006
Great finish - I loved Radek's deception when tying up the two prisoners!
Ellex chapter 18 . 10/2/2006
Wonderful story! I love the lighthouse and the ghost - a little bit like the Doctor Who episode "Horror of Fang Rock", only so much better, there's no real comparison. It's so great that you whumped everyone in this, too.
mouse8 chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
I was looking forward to this one finishing, not wanting to start an incomplete story, and the first chapter didn't disappoint. You've set up a great scenario here.
Tazmy chapter 18 . 10/2/2006
Great story! Lots of fun!