Reviews for Changing Destinies
LuvaGoodMrE chapter 5 . 12/3/2011
Oh man! It ends just when the Draco/Hermione was getting started. Ah well.

If you ever pick this up again, I would be a happy camper.
LuvaGoodMrE chapter 4 . 12/3/2011
And people said I left cliffies! Ambiguous Draco and not-dead Sirius. All is right in the world.
LuvaGoodMrE chapter 3 . 12/3/2011
Sirius!

Are you seriously serious about Sirius?

Because I am!
LuvaGoodMrE chapter 2 . 12/3/2011
Still enjoying it.

And might I add a "dun dun dun"?

Onward!
LuvaGoodMrE chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
See, I'm already interested!
Destiny45 chapter 5 . 3/1/2008
Oh you left it like that? Finally when you were getting around to Draco and Hermione ('cause from the summary we all know that's where this story is going?) You're writing style and plot development is so similar to Pink's. You both really like to build suspense and anticipation over multiple chapters.

Anyway, I honestly don't even feel right to have an opinion on this story. I rarely read Harry Potter, and when I do have the time, it's usually Ron/Hermione 'cause I ADORE that couple. "Changing Destinies" may actually be the first H/D story I've read. But how could I refuse your wonderful writing... or a story with the word Destiny in the title, lol.

So after that disclaimer, I have to say while I will never be a Draco/Hermione shipper (R/H 4ever!), I really like this story and the conept, and the who Sirius thing was a nice twist. You write these characters as true as you do this ones in PR.

I really look forward to seeing where this story goes. I hope you update soon!

:-)
Hell-Kitten chapter 5 . 2/15/2007
This is wonderful siruis is a alive and well and is going to be teaching. I'm guessing that McGanall will make the annoucement at dinner that he will be teaching...cant wait to see the reaction of the golden trio I wonder if perhaps Sirius presence will somehow ruin Dracos plans...anyways please update soon when you have the oppertunity I know how classes can be anyways see ya in psych class Angel ;)
writerchick13 chapter 5 . 9/13/2006
awsome job! cant wait for the next update! plese update soon! love from-writerchick13
cookiemonsterks chapter 5 . 8/30/2006
Hrm...very well done.

I wonder how his plan will come into play and who will catch on it first...
XorderlyXchaosXnXconfusionX chapter 5 . 8/30/2006
hah another good chapterr. can't wait to read the next one. update soon!
Cuteblndegoddess chapter 5 . 8/30/2006
I really like the way the ending came out! Keep up the good work. I'm going to add you to our C2 Community.

Jennifer
cookiemonsterks chapter 4 . 8/30/2006
Curse the cliffy's. Sorry it took me awhile to review, but plese update soon!
allie-marie2010 chapter 4 . 8/28/2006
I like where your story is going, I really do. I have a pretty good idea what position he is being ask to take, tell me if I'm wrong, but I think it is the Defense Against the Dark Arts(I just felt like writing it out instead of writing DADA). Continue on and update soon!

Yours,

Allie
Kamen Rider Chrome chapter 4 . 8/27/2006
You must've read the 6th book. I haven't. Good and nice job putting Sirius in it. I loved the black dog he became. Please, i'd like to read more. Update soon.
XorderlyXchaosXnXconfusionX chapter 4 . 8/26/2006
good chapter! so many cliffys ahaha.. i can't wait to read the next one!