Reviews for Finding Emily
The Queen of Confusion chapter 7 . 6/27/2011
Great story! Hope to see more very soon! Pleaaaaaaaaaase!

Mandeln chapter 7 . 2/21/2009
This was a good story. You should really continue with it.
fraewyn chapter 7 . 4/30/2007
carsinya chapter 6 . 4/12/2007
This is an awesome story. You've got good characterization, something I'm very picky on, and your grammar and spelling are nearly perfect, so I definitely don't have anything to complain about. I really hope you're going to finish this story... I'd love to see how it ends.
Pickolko chapter 3 . 2/6/2007
Why did you have to ruin a perfectly good story with unrealistic slash? If the characters were gay/bi in the first place it would make sense, but this just makes for akward and uncomfortable reading, a sexual relationship between Rodney and Sheppard tottaly goes against their friendly dynamic in the show...its just plain wrong to be honest. Like insest or something.
EmonyJade chapter 6 . 12/4/2006
Woo Hoo another chpater. I love it. Just hope I don't have to wait too long for the next one. Rodney makes a very cute dad.
Angel chapter 5 . 10/17/2006
Excellent, excellent story. I'm enjoying it very much. Hope you submit more soon.
ManicTater chapter 5 . 10/12/2006
WHy is Jim taking this so well? That he won't be in Emily's life anymore? Something's just weird. And poor Chloe. I hope there is something Rodney can do for her. I look forward to more!
nwfairy chapter 4 . 9/23/2006
Aw.. I like Shep's Mom
fraewyn chapter 4 . 9/23/2006
Aww! His mom is so cool!

Ooh, next comes the custody battle.

(prays for a Lantean victory)
fraewyn chapter 2 . 9/23/2006
I love this fic! And the fact that Ch. 2 starts on my birthday only adds to that.
ManicTater chapter 3 . 9/21/2006
Tee hee! Clue bus, Bam! But she gets up pretty quickly :) Can't wait for the next 4 parts.
nwfairy chapter 2 . 9/20/2006
This CAN NOT be the end! I want to find out how Emily is doing !
ManicTater chapter 2 . 9/20/2006
THe end? What do you mean, the end? We have to see how they try to make contact, and the consequences of it. I hope there's more in the future.:)
ManicTater chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
Crap. Rodney killed someone with his bare hands? Why would Chloe do that? Did the NID or Trust go after her? I look forward to finding out more.