Reviews for The Winchester Code
L5472 chapter 19 . 9/20/2008
Oh my god...Dean and Jess broke up? *dies*

And OMG again! DEAN'S IN JAIL?

Long day ahead! I'll finish the three sequels...maybe...haha
Ghostwriter chapter 19 . 4/27/2008
Awesome job. Catch ya on the flip side.
EmSyd chapter 19 . 4/24/2007
Brilliant. Loved it.
Middleageslover chapter 19 . 11/30/2006
Aww...Sad to see this end, but hey, sequal! And a fourth kid? Are you crazy! My goodness girl, I'm not a baby maker...j/k. I am very happy, but no more kids...I think for is plentiful for the Winchester family. I honestly can't stop laughing...4 kids! Anyway...yay! And Jess...what a sweet name for the baby! ANd Dean...2 and a quater years in jail...well its better than what it could have been, so I guess I am happy. As for names for the new baby...hmm...Let's see...I have two girls and one boy already...maybe a boy. That way I can have one of my own, unless you had planned otherwise. I will get back to you on names, unless one has been picked. I have yet to read the new story, so I am now off to do that.
itachixoxo chapter 19 . 11/30/2006
aw how cute for Alex and Sam. Dean as a middle name...luv it. you're too awesome can't wait to read the sequel of this sequel.
BlueMoonDestiny chapter 19 . 11/29/2006
Cute. :D
hotforjensen101 chapter 19 . 11/29/2006
Wow Dean went to jail, didn't see that one coming. It rocks.
DaleSnail chapter 19 . 11/29/2006
ha ha! awesome way 2 end it i am gonna read the new one now!
Danielley1017 chapter 19 . 11/29/2006
i love these stories...i really hope that sams visions and stuff come back into play in the new story...can't wait till you post the first chapter of the new story! awesome job with this keep it up!
kate-melissa chapter 18 . 11/27/2006
oh my god...they broke up! no way! pinch me im dreaming! no way! ... i like the winchester code of conduct ;p ;p lol update soon plz! love visiongurl xxoo
Amandriel chapter 18 . 11/26/2006
Umm...I like The Winchester Code of Conduct. Aw, only one more chapter. But another sequel is in the making! Haha. Man, I can't wait until Christmas break. Maybe I'll finally be able to post my first chapter of the Supernatural story I've been working on onto FanFiction. Alrighty..school tomorrow, so I need to hit the sack. Aw, it really bums me out that Dean and Jess are going to break up. Especially cuz she's having his baby...and they both love each other too. But I guess I'll find out what happens in the next story, huh?
Yttan chapter 18 . 11/26/2006
*sque* One more chapter! How will we ever live?

B-b-but... their... they... WHAT? Great update!

Hm... I like The Winchester Code of Conduct, and 360 Degrees of Winchester the best!
Middleageslover chapter 18 . 11/23/2006
Awesome...but NO! Jess and Dean can't break up! Gah, stupid Dean being wanted for murder...can't he change his name or something...as for me and Sam...yay! We remember...and I love my Sammy so much, lmao. Ohh...so many titles to choose from...hm...*thinks for a really long time* I like The Winchester, The Psychic, and the Fixation. Oh, and I have to add, love the reference to Runaway...I miss that show. Why did it have to cancel? Update soon!
Danielley1017 chapter 18 . 11/20/2006
I love this story, i love stories where sam has moved on from jess...but for a title i like How to Save a Winchester...just my opinion because it sounds really interesting...lol well great job and i hope the next chapter is a long one...and you better do somethin about dean and jess lol
BlueMoonDestiny chapter 18 . 11/20/2006
I don't really care what you call it as long as you write another story. :)