Reviews for Evolution
Writer Wizard chapter 3 . 5/14
Good concept and plot. Not many good Spidey stories out there, but you just made my list.
House of B chapter 5 . 3/9
Very good story. A fast pace action story. I liked it. And the french was not that bad ;-)
Nyx811 chapter 5 . 5/28/2014
update please
agirl4spidey chapter 5 . 1/12/2014
um .. do you actually plan on finishing this really old story that I just found and would like to see finish? Or am I too late?

A4S
Ms Lilly chapter 5 . 6/25/2011
Woah this is awesome... I can't wait to read more!

Um... Yeah, bye!
EygptianFireFly chapter 5 . 2/1/2011
Wow. I can't wait for you to update. I can't wait to read what happens.
Love Psycho chapter 5 . 2/13/2010
Interesting...honestly, I shouldn't be reading this...but I am...-grumbles-

Cupcakes for you!
Angel Inoshi chapter 5 . 11/2/2009
Man, I just really got into Spider-Man (the comics and the whole Marvel) world just a few weeks ago, so naturally I'd hunt for all slashy goodness. However, I see this wasn't updated since 2006 D8 Noes! [whines] and this is really good. Tony, man I really liked Ironman, but dude thanks to Civil War and his b*st*rdness in this fic...I'm slightly swaying. DX Wah and I have a feeling you won't update this fic any time soon [sniffs] But still, it's a great premises and it would have been cool to see how Spidey-Vision could have prevented some things in current canon...or do people call it continuity? Well, with Brand New Day and all that jazz it's kinda hard to tell XD But yeah, if you get the time, please update.

I love Peter's characterization, and though I've never met Al until this fic, he truly intrigues me. Hahah, the one thing I've noticed is that in every slash Spidery pairing I've seen, Peter is always the lovable uke [grins] must be his sensitive persona [thumbs up]. So yes, rich plot potential, nice ties to current cannon, characterization is fun (Ironman aside D8 No...Tony still can redeem himself...someday!), and dude you should totally continue!
zeo knight chapter 5 . 4/19/2009
this is cool
Firehedgehog chapter 5 . 12/4/2008
oh... cool fic
Shimo Ino chapter 4 . 4/27/2008
Oh noes! What will happen to Peter! I really like this story! Please continue!
Tsuri chapter 5 . 4/28/2007
This, is a drool worthy story. I love it.
stefanie chapter 5 . 12/27/2006
I like the story. It's original and nice to read. The french wasn't that bad. just a few little mistakes. I'm looking forward to a new chapter!

greetz stefanie
dark-angel miyuki chapter 5 . 12/18/2006
i really like this story.( this is the first spider man slash i have ever read) i hope you post the next chapter soon!
FanFan chapter 5 . 11/26/2006
this is such an awsom story keep up the good work! your french is fine, i myself, don't know any but i think that it was fine. i wait for the next chapter.