Reviews for I'll Watch You Go
Badthinker chapter 33 . 2/4/2008
haha ur last chapter was so funny! I love Sanny and jemma! keep the chapters coming.
reneexx chapter 33 . 2/1/2008
Awe... they are just too darn cute!

Love it. :]
TheTroubleWithLoveIsYou chapter 33 . 1/19/2008
Thanks so much. I'm glad I have finally been able to catch up with all the updates.

Dee :)
sharada614 chapter 33 . 1/16/2008
so cute
goddesslinds chapter 33 . 1/14/2008
i'm so glad to see a new chapter! and this one so wasn't boring it was cute lol aww the baby kicked ) can't wait for the next chapter hun!
sing2me091 chapter 33 . 1/13/2008
aw that is so cute.

haha i love this.

post more.

-carly
Kiss Pookie chapter 33 . 1/12/2008
Aw this fanfiction is so sweet. I started reading this yesterday in my ninth period computer class after I had finished all my work. I adore fan fictions with Emma and Jay because I love how she magically has this touch that sweetens and softens Jay's rough exterior. I always like the type where Jay has big secrets, and they deal with the storyline in "Secret". I like to read fanfiction's where Jay's family life is looked at, because that had never been the case in the show. This fanfiction expecially goes above and beyond, I like how you wrote him as the product of a rich family,and I had read others, and I had even attempted at writing one, all of them are very strikingly different - yours had his father an angry man and the mother really took in a liking to Emma. I love the pregnancy storyline, and I didn't think I would like Sean and Manny together but it works for me in this particular fanfiction. Keep writing, and I'll keep reading.

I loved the part where Manny and Sean were drunkly professing their love to one another and I adore the affectionate moments with Emma and Jay. Everyone is so in-character and I so wish this fanfiction were an episode, or an on-going storyline on Degrassi - it's just so real.

Occasionally, I find a misspelled word but they aren't really a big deal, everything else about the fanfiction is beautiful. Wow, this was a long review.

- Brimi
Damon's Redhead chapter 33 . 1/11/2008
luv it! pleez update! cant wait for more! im still a HUGE fan! :o)
Damon's Redhead chapter 32 . 10/27/2007
omg! i read every chapter, and the story wuz gr8! but, u hav somewhat of a clifhanger in ch. 32. plez update! im a fan! :o)
sing2me091 chapter 32 . 10/27/2007
post more. i love it.
Damon's Redhead chapter 11 . 10/26/2007
hehe! good cliffhanger! i luv this fanfic! its 1 of my faves! im a fan! :o)
goddesslinds chapter 32 . 10/25/2007
I was so excited to see an update! I aboslutely love this story, it's def one of my all time fave Desgrassi stories :) you're doing such an awesome job with it and I can't wait to see how you end it :D keep up the great work!
MaryAuksi chapter 32 . 10/25/2007
Aww, Jay is so sweet! Update soon, can't wait to read another chapter:)
purplebananas777 chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
Nice Story, but when does Jiberty come in?
MeekoTown chapter 30 . 8/10/2007
get story, hope u will update soon