Reviews for The Problem with Lupes
Stansa chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
This is so cute! I love that Gabrielle is the godess of Friendship! It fits!
lll chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Wow, you really like neopets
Andromedia Aberth chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
I see hints pointing to

Neggs, the Wheel(Wheel of Excitement), Lupes, D'achoo, a school that accepts special rocks(codestones) as payment...
shastalily chapter 1 . 9/23/2004
Cute.
HyperCaz chapter 1 . 4/7/2004
hehehe. a good laugh...i want a lupe now :P
Vera-Sabe chapter 1 . 8/7/2003
Great story as usual! Very amusing and funny! LOL! I don't know how you do it, but you do it! You have incredible talent for comedy, romance, action, and all the other generes combined! And you blend them all together in most of your stories that I read! Keep up the wonderful work and job! You go girl! :)

Vera-Sabe
MoonAssassin chapter 1 . 10/5/2002
you got the wheel and the lupe and stuff like that from neopes didn't you i love that site...i have read all your ares/gab stories i just haven'at reviewed them...you are on my fav. authors list you know!
me chapter 1 . 7/11/2001
Nice! I never thought about giving Ares a Neopet before...and you're right, they can be a load of trouble.
JEM chapter 1 . 7/5/2001
cute. but, you should have came up with your own ideas instead of borrowing them from neopets.
ladyleonie chapter 1 . 6/20/2001
Very funny Smenz! Your ability to access new characters out of the blue is wonderful. You totally set the scene and make the entire story worth while.
RayvynS chapter 1 . 6/9/2001
This was really cute, and quite original. I loved it! I'll always remember the episode when Ares got his dog. Such a dreamy guy . . .