Reviews for Love's Labours
Kaslyna chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
I'm fourteen and I shall read whatever I want to, thank you. :)
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
Wonderful story! I really enjoyed it! Pefect! Incredible story!
Kimmers chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
Love this one guess that Woody and Jordan really put the therory to the test.
Caelum videre iussit chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
Loved it.

But I'm slightly confused. Did Jordan have 3 children, each 2 weeks overdue or, were three children born (all 2 weeks overdue) that same night?
Ayakafic chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
Loved it! Absolutely loved it!

Many of the phrases i've longed to see in a fic before, a fic like this or like this of some sort.

I've tried it myself in my unfinished first story but have never been sure on if it'd actually work.

Your story proved it.

Well written, fluffy but still in character(great!) and a cute and funny ending!

For gods sake keep on writing stories like this! ;)
lbcjfan chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
I loved it. The ending I think all (or most of us) want anyway. Keep it up!
Breakthefloor22 chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
That was so sweet. You are a fantastic writer... and you say it doesn't have a plot. I'll tell you. It's got a better plot than some of the stories I've been reading lately.
2kool4skool chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
Merry Christmas to you too. I'm glad your husband is doing okay. That is a painful procedure when it's burst. Anyway, this story is really cute. I love pregnant Jordan and Lily's little suggestions. That was great. I love fluff, sometimes I don't want to read a story with a plot. Great job, once again. I can't wait to see what you come up with next.
pryrmtns chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
you suckered us...

Much Later... PFT!

but... nice read on a miserable hot and smoky day.
can-can-can chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
I liked it! I've been there (well, not two weeks overdue - but 9 months pregnant) and have done EVERYTHING to get those babies out! LOL I fee Jordan's pain.

I loved the way you wrote Woody in this one. Very sweet and so much in love even after all the years.

And I loved the last few lines as well. Great job!

Thanks for always giving me something to read in my insomnia-ridden hours.