Reviews for The Rise of the Reaper
Ae3qe27u chapter 3 . 7/11/2013
If at all possible, please pick this story line back up. It has great potential and I would love to see it continued.
piltad chapter 3 . 10/24/2011
Damn... I do like your writing style somehow you just pull me into any story that you make... It is unfortunate that you just didn't complete any of them..
Anthousa chapter 3 . 4/7/2010
sounds cool so far!
cooldood101 chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
I think I'll go with the middle one.I liked it.
Is Belle chapter 3 . 8/22/2008
I'm very interested in where this story goes. I like it so far. Don't forget to have Harry throw out Bellatrix and Narcissa/Draco from the Black Family. I guess you can have Harry's call sign as the Grim Reaper rather than the Dark Knight. Thanks.
hemotem chapter 3 . 5/25/2008
An interesting start I do hope t osee more if you are going to continue writing this.

BloodyRose622 chapter 3 . 5/20/2008
Okay, u havent updated this in like two years but I think that the plot line is really interesting and this story could be awesome, please update soon!
Icefield chapter 3 . 4/7/2008
With that very unexpected new update on TDH (never actually noticed that the abbreviation is the same as Book 7)- which, by the way, is brilliant, I decided to check up on your other pieces. And I came across this baby.

Now, I understand that things have changed a bit in the almost two years since it started, including the fact that independent!Harry fics are even more cliche than they were, but I still find myself wondering if you have any plans to continue with this plot.

I mean, come on, I'm sure I'm not the only one to giggle insanely and think "Aww man, this is gonna be good..." when Harry started flipping through Marvel Comics and think about Batman.

Seriously (Siriusly?), I think the world needs more inheritance fics with original ideas. With your wonderful storying-telling ability and great writing style (can you see me grovelling here?) I have very high hopes for this story. Proven by the fact I'm still giggling to myself, imagining poor Harry's reaction to Dumbledore's little "...actually, Harry..." speeches.

So yeah...I knoe RL can get hectic for anyone, but I'll put this story on watch. Just hope it's going to be continued eventually.

Freckleforce01 chapter 3 . 4/7/2008
i really like it and hope you don't give up on this one.
cutecess chapter 3 . 12/27/2007
nice parody!

In fact, your an absolutly incredible author - keep writing (especially darkest hour)
ApocSM chapter 3 . 12/2/2007
Love the story, update soon!
Wolven Berserker chapter 3 . 10/19/2007
I really like your story. I hope you update soon.
Marti3P chapter 3 . 10/7/2007
YO i think you should continue.

Talonspike chapter 3 . 9/23/2007
I look forward to Harry messing with old voldie's head hope you update this one soon
Suiadan chapter 3 . 8/31/2007
Looks interesting, are you going to update?