Reviews for Schola Femina Liber Amor
Akuma-Heika chapter 2 . 11/4/2013
Considering Negi's power levels if he figured a spell to bend the barrier pretty sure he could power it alone. His power

is equal to his father in quantity and I am unsure if it was revealed at the time you wrote this but the quality of Negi's

magic is much higher as well. In Negima magic levels are assigned at birth and never change. What changes is the

efficiency of casting spells. In modern lingo your MP is set from the beginning of the game and as you level up spells

decrease in cost with the biggest differences appearing in high-level/large scale spells...that and learning spells

through study/elemental efficiency would make an excellent game engine. If I ever have the money I might have to do that

whether D&D style or video game it would be excellent! If someone ever uses this idea please give me credit.

The English looks the same as JP.

Eva is more then likely over 500 not 160.

From what is shown in canon it is unlikely Eva is a murderer. A killer yes, but most of her kills were in self-defense. However since those were usually hunters/bounty hunters her danger level and bounty went up fast as well as the thrill of facing such a legend.

If she had never had it before how can she be so sure of the characteristics of sweet blooded people? Is it their soul/magic that imbues the flavors into it?

Eva seems in character considering the circumstances, at least to me. Please continue working on this story!

What does the Story and Chapter Titles mean in English?
Nippah chapter 2 . 10/29/2012
Ooohhh your fic its so cute! w
and interesting!

XD
tojaka chapter 2 . 3/24/2012
Good chapter! , Asuna and the others spying Negi and Evangeline XD

In the part;

"After last night, how could I not?"

What does Evangeline refer? I wonder happened for the night, please update, cheer up!
CrazyFool65 chapter 2 . 11/14/2011
I really enjoyed it so far i wish you would continue with it
anonymous chapter 2 . 5/10/2011
Just found this story Today

and It's a shame I couldn't read it before

But anyway PLEASE UPDATE!

I really like this story and I'm hoping for a Negi/Eva pairing or better yet a Harem!
Nathan chapter 2 . 10/2/2010
I really liked this particular story. I find that it gives a pretty accurate and very favorable view of what Evangeline is really like. If you could continue this story, I'm sure lots of people would enjoy it. Thank you for writing this!
grave chapter 2 . 9/23/2010
awsome story
grave chapter 2 . 9/22/2010
awsome story keep it up
Shadow the Dragon chapter 2 . 9/3/2010
I could totally see somthing like this coming in the manga for two reasons.

is not the type of guy to forget a serious promise.

said he liked her after all.

So why not?
CrewSoulReaper chapter 2 . 3/29/2010
Very good story. deserves an A. Nedd to designate a bit more on whos calling to him near the 't wait for next year.
Lightning Oz chapter 2 . 3/6/2010
I love it! It kept making me laugh so much, especially when Asuna and the others were spying on them
Galerians chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
Hey, this one cool! I really like the idea of Negi and Evangeline having a date. And this story is very cute in my perspective, although I'm kinda disappointed, you can make them kiss at the very least. Oh, and 1 more thing, keep up the good work!
Xoroth chapter 2 . 8/30/2009
Great story, good characterization as far as i can tell.
Moshi chapter 2 . 3/31/2009
Wow. Nice Story , funny too. I really like it hope you update soon.
random Fanfic Reader chapter 2 . 11/25/2008
This is really good you should continue it. I would love to see Negi and Eva's relationship further develop.