Reviews for A Little Bit of My Green Back
colourmehappy chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
you are a LEGEND !

I don't know how you do it !

love it keep it coming D

love
JennCorinthos chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
LOL... Only Danny will want some of his money back... I loved this... I am so loving this series...

JENNIFER
Biblioboon chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
hahah trust Danny to get them lost. Love it.
Eliche chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
Had the hugest grin on my face for this one, very nice. i loved the description of the wedding.
roswellwbfan chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
I do so love the take charge attitude Lindsay sports here, and the very man-only quality Danny sports of fighting with the receptionist while Lindsay tries to seduce him. Funny and hot at the same time. Well done!
Mountiegirl chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
Love it Sugah, love it.
Moriel21 chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
Yay! I loved this...totally cute! And hot, wohoo! Can't wait to read the next chapters...yummy!:) And I love that Danny's lost...too cute;) Please update soon!
princessg chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
That was great. Just read the whole series...thus far I hope more is coming...

So how and when do they get back to the hotel...and there is the ever present question of what happens when they get back to NY. Need more please.
Trixie7 chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
Brilliant, lost in Las Vegas.

Thanks for writing some more of this

Trixie
DistractedlyHere chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
Yeah! Great job. Great is such a lame word to describe how good this was. Fantastic, Terrific, Stupendous, Phenominal, you can probably come up with better ones than I. Love it. Thanks for the assurance also that there will be more to come. Also - please do not tire Danny out carrying her before they get to the hotel room...Don't be Cruel
christina jean chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
I love this series. I also liked the decision to skim over the actual wedding and look at it in retrospect. Very funny and very effective. Can't wait for more.
meadow567 chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
Another good one-shot.
myeverything02 chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
That was really good...and nice title. How long did it actually take to come up with that! It was definately better than 'Refund'. Okay now I will patiently wait for the fourth one. *waiting, waiting, waiting...still waiting* JK

~Ash
memorizingthedigitsofpi chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
Yup, my entire sock drawer is now rocking out in your honour.

Can we maybe get another one after this? Pretty please with Carmine on top? :D
chili-peppers chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
Yes! omg i love this lol haha its awesome good job!