Reviews for Death of a Kage Bunshin
BakaSatsumi chapter 1 . 6/11
Ohhhh this was a really interesting read, you framed it really well. Loved the little plot bits in it too. :)))
Home4MentallyUnstable chapter 1 . 1/10
I like this! And his little take of leave at the end was mysterious, it was cool. This story is really, really good! I dont know how to criticize it! Its just that satisfactory! Keep up the great work :D
Drraig chapter 1 . 9/7/2016
A glimpse into the mind of one Naruto Uzumaki
Umanso chapter 1 . 7/21/2016
bad fic
jackalope33 chapter 1 . 7/9/2016
interesting interpretation of the shadow clone
Shedemonica chapter 1 . 4/22/2016
Nice take on the kage bunshin
macdjord chapter 1 . 4/21/2016
Awesome story. One major canon error, though: Kage Bunshin is /not/ a forbidden technique. /Tajuu/ Kage Bunshin - *Mass* Shadow Clone - is what Naruto learned from the Forbidden Scroll; it is banned (in canon, at leat) because making large numbers of clones is a death sentence for anyone but a jinchuuriki or kage. The normal Kage Bunshin is an ordinary jonin-level technique. It's rare, because even a small number of clones takes too much chackra to be worth it in combat for most jonin, but it's not banned.
Of course, that's in canon; if this is AU, that's just fine.
Psyka chapter 1 . 2/23/2016
Wow
Zagadska chapter 1 . 1/31/2016
This fic was intense. Thank you.
entelejent chapter 1 . 1/7/2016
I first saw this idea in a later, excellent story. Looks like its roots are here. Kudos.
Pharos666 chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
My God... This was so deep.
craftybookworm25 chapter 1 . 12/12/2015
This was so deep and amazing. I just wish that I could see Konoha's reaction to this information.
Mimikkyu chapter 1 . 11/25/2015
This was Amazing. Hats off to you
Foxy-Floof chapter 1 . 2/16/2015
Damn... That was dark. But it was deep, and moving as well. And it sheds a bright light on the darkly-tinted glass that is Naruto's character. He's dark, dense, complex, and seriously underestimated by most.

He's MORE human than most of those around him, and this stronger sense of his own humanity, and therefore his own frailty and fallible nature, means he's humble, self-sacrificing, and eternally devoted to those he loves and cares about.
Wisteria Moonseed chapter 1 . 1/13/2015
it would be awesome if you wrote a story on the konho 11 react to finding out how cage bunshin works