Reviews for Death of a Kage Bunshin
A glimpse into the mind of one Naruto Uzumaki
Story of the Ages chapter 1 . 7/21
bad fic
jackalope33 chapter 1 . 7/9
interesting interpretation of the shadow clone
Shedemonica chapter 1 . 4/22
Nice take on the kage bunshin
macdjord chapter 1 . 4/21
Awesome story. One major canon error, though: Kage Bunshin is /not/ a forbidden technique. /Tajuu/ Kage Bunshin - *Mass* Shadow Clone - is what Naruto learned from the Forbidden Scroll; it is banned (in canon, at leat) because making large numbers of clones is a death sentence for anyone but a jinchuuriki or kage. The normal Kage Bunshin is an ordinary jonin-level technique. It's rare, because even a small number of clones takes too much chackra to be worth it in combat for most jonin, but it's not banned.
Of course, that's in canon; if this is AU, that's just fine.
Psyka chapter 1 . 2/23
Zagadska chapter 1 . 1/31
This fic was intense. Thank you.
entelejent chapter 1 . 1/7
I first saw this idea in a later, excellent story. Looks like its roots are here. Kudos.
Louis Cyfer chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
My God... This was so deep.
craftybookworm25 chapter 1 . 12/12/2015
This was so deep and amazing. I just wish that I could see Konoha's reaction to this information.
Mimikkyu chapter 1 . 11/25/2015
This was Amazing. Hats off to you
Foxy-Floof chapter 1 . 2/16/2015
Damn... That was dark. But it was deep, and moving as well. And it sheds a bright light on the darkly-tinted glass that is Naruto's character. He's dark, dense, complex, and seriously underestimated by most.

He's MORE human than most of those around him, and this stronger sense of his own humanity, and therefore his own frailty and fallible nature, means he's humble, self-sacrificing, and eternally devoted to those he loves and cares about.
Wisteria Moonseed chapter 1 . 1/13/2015
it would be awesome if you wrote a story on the konho 11 react to finding out how cage bunshin works
libro5678 chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
I like the idea of the technique being called kage because you need the strength of will of a kage to use it
zara chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
"Do not pity the dead, Harry, pity the living" :")