Reviews for Death of a Kage Bunshin
Kistikat chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
So kOol!

You write so well! teach me damnit!

-Death is to run from troubles- xD
HorusRei chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
This was wonderfully written and very deep. I loved the original idea(as far as I have seen) about the Kage Bunshin.

Overall its an A-plus...and I was thinking about printing it off and showing it to my eng 101 teacher for our homework that is due tommarow...though Im not sure she would really understand it(Naruto in general) at all.
Arkeus chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
Thole death thing was maybe a bit exagerrated ,but an otherwise good one shot. Too bad it isn't quite narusaku :p i would say the same about hinata, you know? Ah well, it may be that i once chose one side, and still do not know how to think more...widely? Great work.
conan98002 chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
A very interesting take on the kage bunshin and death in general I wonder is it the same for water and other clones?

great fic
lackey H chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
Hrm. Hrrm...

Y'know, I never really considered this... even though I probably should have thought about it when we heard about the whole shared experiance thing... Geez, it seems so obvious now you've actually pointed it out and written about it XD

I'm not gonna comment much on spelling/grammar since nothing bad caught my eye about that (Heck, yer one of the big names around here, you I'm pretty sure know well enough about checking that sort of thing before posting XD )

Do have to ask though, I so wanna steal the whole 'feeling the death' concept... (Mostly as an excuse to stop Naruto teaching Kage Bunshin to anyone... geez... every time someone writes a pairing that's almost the first thing people ask 'is he gonna teach X Kage bunshin?' Ugh...) ... the concept it just too good to pass up, seriously wish I'd thought of it first .;

(I find it better to ask, y'know, just in case)
bounder7985 chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
holy fuck.. can i say fuck?

well just saying this is the best ever idea of the kage bunshin

ever. no question about it.~~

and the cool thing is it all made total sense in a way~
diamondsforever chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
Very original. Loved it. Good job.

-diamonds