Reviews for Death of a Kage Bunshin
entelejent chapter 1 . 1/7/2016
I first saw this idea in a later, excellent story. Looks like its roots are here. Kudos.
Dr. Valentine chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
My God... This was so deep.
craftybookworm25 chapter 1 . 12/12/2015
This was so deep and amazing. I just wish that I could see Konoha's reaction to this information.
Joshyboi8657 chapter 1 . 11/25/2015
This was Amazing. Hats off to you
Foxy-Floof chapter 1 . 2/16/2015
Damn... That was dark. But it was deep, and moving as well. And it sheds a bright light on the darkly-tinted glass that is Naruto's character. He's dark, dense, complex, and seriously underestimated by most.

He's MORE human than most of those around him, and this stronger sense of his own humanity, and therefore his own frailty and fallible nature, means he's humble, self-sacrificing, and eternally devoted to those he loves and cares about.
Wisteria Moonseed chapter 1 . 1/13/2015
it would be awesome if you wrote a story on the konho 11 react to finding out how cage bunshin works
libro5678 chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
I like the idea of the technique being called kage because you need the strength of will of a kage to use it
zara chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
"Do not pity the dead, Harry, pity the living" :")
Procrastinator chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
Naruto isn't the only one who uses Kage Bunshin...
Axcel chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
Actually, one of the most basic instincts humans have is the instinct to sacrifice ourselves for others. Say, for example, someone comes into a room and starts shooting the place up? Someone is next to you and slower or facing the wrong way. Everyone reading this comment would agree that their first reaction would be to grab the person, drag them to the ground, and cover them with his or her own body.
long live marshmallows chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
That's an interesting idea. I haven't actually thought about it that way before, though it should have come to me before now. (shame faced)
Sora no hono KHR chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
This is beautiful!

I never thought of the Shadow Clones this way and it certainly places a twist of things. In addition it shows how Naruto have more depth than what canon reveals.

Bravo all the way.

Keep it up!

Sora
multifandom-fanfic-writer chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
A different take on Kage Bunshin, but a good one and an interesting read. Nice story :D
kurathedog chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
... How have I not seen this before? This is quite deep, and consequently rather amazing. A legacy of years past that people need to see, especially in the modern days of tossing around harems and dojutsu like kage bushin.
Duesal Bladesinger chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
This is a masterpiece. O_O

Thank you for sharing it with us.
248 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »