Reviews for Death of a Kage Bunshin
Gabriel MJ Lopes chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
You, madam, are cruel. Putting such a beautiful fic in less then a million words...It was way too short for such an artwork. But then...The masterpiece is yours to do as you desire...
Winter's Folly chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
This is wonderful.
Haitorei chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
I really liked it!
shelwyn chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
One of my favorite stories.
AsadLittleMuss chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
this was really cool!
Slowly falling sun chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Such an interesting view at the Kage Bunshin no Jutsu, and perhaps even at Naruto's view at what life is.
One of my fave sentences in this story was this one: " And humans, as a whole, hated the idea of leaving without the world acknowledging their disappearance." I don't really know I like this sentence, but it just seems to be fitting... Not just to this story, but perhaps also to the real life where people are trying to be unforgetable in one way or another.

Sorry for my rambling, but I do really like how you have showed how mortallity can fit in a Naruto-fic, together with Naruto still having his "never-giving-up" personality.
BajaB chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Very good. I really like this idea about why the Jutsu was forbidden.
SomeDamn Author chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
I don't know what to say, this fiction is one of a kind. I can see you've put a lot of thought into this. Really, really good.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
' and meet my parents ' - I add! XD

Oh Naruto...
Bondubras of Devoncroix chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
I love the way that you delved into an unexplored facet of the Kage Bushin.
It is only logical that the memory-transfer aspect would extend to when the Bushin is dispelled.
Well done.
-Maelstrom.
P.S. Might it be alright for me to borrow this idea? In my (Fem) Naruto fanfic, I was going to make her much more mature than in canon, and this story gives me a perfect reason why she would be.
You will, of course, get full credit for the idea.
william chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
touching

to good for words
Ithilwen Faelivrin chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
This was really beautiful, in very sad sort of way. It brought tears to my eyes!
happy-go-lucky writer chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Whoah, that was deep. I really didn't think of it that way before. It's such an interesting theory! This story was really good too. So great work :)
Lewis The King chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
This was well written and a rare gem in the genre of 'Kage Bunshin' problems, very interesting perspective.
TIGERSAGE chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
inresting there is also an anime episode about the same its in the konoha history arc in the shipuuden series after the nations ally themselves
248 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »