Reviews for Death of a Kage Bunshin
Telegram chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Very good story. The end reminded me of Frost's "A walk through the Woods on a Snowy Evening."
Saienai chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
I loved this take on kagebunshin. This and the other story (one featuring that every time you create a bunshin you 'clone' your soul so after your death you 'respawn' as that bunshin) are two of my favorites for this style, but yours takes the cake.
summoning jusu chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
summoning technique bla bla bla
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Nice. Well...as nice as a fic about death can be. But I really love it.
p0str chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
This is absolutely brilliant and very well-written!
PrincessAmioKi chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
So so true! Life sucks!
Tomon chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Extraordinary story. Interesting topic and very well written
Taryn Myst chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Very frightening thought. Great job.
guest chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
wow
Doudouille chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Fantastic. I don't know what else to say. You must have such a strong mind to use a lot of kage bunshin and stay sane. Hell, even to use ONE kage bunshin and stay sane...

Thanks for sharing.

Doudouille.
koolkame chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Wow, That was excellent. Really, that's all I can say, you took one of the most common elements of the show and gave it such a hard twist it's hard to think of it in the same way again.
Endfall chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
In a word. Deep. Deep, and fucking heartwrenching.

Words literally fail me.

You are skilled.
Insane Winxy chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Dammm that was a amazing story..
Zhor chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
...So much untapped potential for development in the Kage Bunshin...both in the technique and in Naruto's psychology. Well written...I want to see more Kage Bunshin based stories.
phoenixyfriend chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
I'm glad to find out that I'm not the only one that's wondered about this. About how it must feel to experience death so many times.
248 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »