Reviews for Trying To Save Him
heredia chapter 4 . 3/4
its so good, though i had to read begining two times cause at first didnt realised who tald him "it isnt your home"
heredia chapter 3 . 3/4
good chapter, especially last paragraphe - good describing of situation
heredia chapter 2 . 3/4
again, he behave like i would on his place - but im also could understand her, its good story(though i didnt finished to read it yet)
heredia chapter 1 . 3/4
good chapter(though on her place i wouldnt disagree with him, well in this chapter he remind of myself with my murderous desire(which i get when i saw the news like about girl commited suicide because her parents tried to force her to give birth from her rapist, or when my friend said how her stepfather beat her and groped her, or when my other friend said how her relatives tried to rape her during her visit to them and her parents said she deserved it - in these times i wished world really could be destroyed) as well)also i disagree with OC about that pain makes joys brighter - usually pain overwhelming everything, though its double-sided question of course
emeraldd30 chapter 4 . 12/12/2013
Really sweet I always felt bad for the 3 boys. Kadaj was so lost they all were. Glad he got a happy ending
ElementalL'Cie chapter 4 . 5/19/2013
I liked this, it was very cute Wish it had more reviews but people always seem to avoid stories with OC characters paired with favorites. I loved it :)
bebe123456 chapter 4 . 12/2/2007
what a sweet story i love it
SHM QUEEN chapter 4 . 11/13/2007
well done. I really enjoyed this story
Shadow of a Fallen Angel chapter 4 . 10/17/2007
As this story was complete...I'd thought I'd review it once i read all of it...which is what I'm doing xD

This was great and I loved the end xD
Audra Kaiba chapter 4 . 12/22/2006
A beautiful peice of work. Minor spelling errors but even those could not take away a bit of the pure beauty and grace of this writing. I am anxious to read more of your work.
Skavnema chapter 4 . 9/12/2006
wow, that was good and cute