Reviews for Friend Or Foe?
Pip31319 chapter 2 . 3/25/2009
Update again realy soon - this has totally gotten me hooked! :D
anteffy1 chapter 2 . 8/11/2008
I'd love to read more of this story; but since I see no updates for so long I guess we are lucky to have what we have; it is well done.
Berrica chapter 2 . 7/12/2008
Oh... My... Gosh...

!

I'm speechless! You have to finish this! Oh my gosh! Poor Brennan. To say the least. Please please please please pleaspleaseplease finish this, I'm begging you! I have to know what happens. Oh my gosh... Please?
krjemb chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
Did you ever finish this? Where is Jack with all this going on? He was only mentioned in passing. He should be the one Brennan can talk to.
MissingCancelledShows chapter 2 . 2/2/2008
amazing! i want more!
Wen1 chapter 2 . 10/1/2007
no continuation ?

Wen
Wen1 chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
wow, what a story lol
Kellyjean27 chapter 2 . 8/4/2007
Crap, I hated this, oh wait, I loved this. Oh this is bad. As much as it hurts, you must continue to write, please. What will they do, What will Hodgins do?

Please continue, cause I love hating the turmoil.

Kelly
amykate chapter 2 . 7/21/2007
This is a great story with a VERY original premise. I would really love to see an update. Please don't leave us hanging!
spacekid77 chapter 2 . 7/18/2007
Holy crap! I've never read a fic that even remotely considered a Booth/Ange mishap... I nearly fell out of my chair (and 9 months pregnant, that's not good!). I don't know if you plan to continue this story or not, but I can't even imagine where you would go with this... this really seems like an irreconcilable situation to me. But I'm putting this story on alert just the same because you are a great writer and I have faith that if anything good can come from all of this, you will find it and share it! Thanks for writing and keep up the good work!

Sonya
sue chapter 2 . 5/8/2007
hey could you please continue on with the fic its good i wanna see the end if you do decide to continue please let me know.

thanks

sue
PurplePicklesUnite chapter 2 . 1/13/2007
gosh this is so emotional!
PurplePicklesUnite chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
Lemme get this straight: tempe walked in on booth sleeping with angela? Oh brother this is not gonna be pretty
boothbonesfanatic chapter 2 . 1/7/2007
ow wow this is incredible are you going to update i would like to know what happens next again i say WOW
ShipperCrazed - FanFicCrazy chapter 2 . 12/9/2006
This fic is awesome...but I noticed you did Chap 2 in oct. Have you given up? I hope not. Please tell me you plan on continuing the story!