Reviews for Epic
Shu of the Wind chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
Ah, a life of firsts.

Fabulous. As always. Good job.
daydreamer04 chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
I really this these short interludes of their lifes. I love how you ended the last one.
Zephyr Claire chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
I love it when people get into Logan's thick skull and explain what drives him! Would love to read another one of yours!
Caitie06 chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
Well done. That was lovely :)
LEJ418 chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
I like how you made up their moments and didn't just take them all from the show, that makes it a lot more interesting. I really liked this piece, good from beginning to end.
Ultrawoman chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
Beautiful. Wonderful. I love this. Excellent writing.

Ultra
starrylaa chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
Wow, this was amazingly written, I love it!

Especially this line: The death of the most prominent figures in both their lives should have left them feeling alone in the world. But they were there, together. The understanding that they were not and never would be alone, despite the losses of the past years, was one that could not be broken. They walked away from the lights of the station, arms around each other, chins held high. There was no discussion of where to go; there was only one home, one refuge, left for them… hers.

Beautiful!

I loved each snapshot and how it hints at the past of L and V, and it was a really good AU to canon.

Nice job _
HeyyBabyy chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
Aw
Imzadi chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
This is absolutely excellent. I'm a big LoVe fan and I agree with Logan that their love is epic. They were there for each other when they most needed it.
sweetumms633 chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
Great story. The flow is just right, you span years without it feeling disjointed. And I love the ending of lines of each time, it sums up the changes and the effects each had on them.
Z.Cavaricci chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
Beautiful
music4mysoul chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
Wow, Im flabbergasted, this was so amazing! Very very well written, so wonderful!