Reviews for She Is
arcanezenith chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
*sniff* Aw...
purple kimono chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
Wow! Great story! I just love it. I'm not really a shipper but you have a way with words. :D
TheWaywardWhim chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
kawaii! uh, that's "cute" translated in english. again, very nice fic. very good usage of words, perfect grammar, correct spelling...in short, IT'S PERFECT! so romantic/dramatic too. keep up the good work, mintbiscuit!
jennwrote chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
i liked it a lot. i really didn't expect the ending, but i think it was an awesome way to end
Cathy-Gisela chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
OMG i loved it! and see i told you i was gonna read it! anyways...i want to coment on one line...((She is everything...

Everything but mine.)) i never imagined it was gonna end up like that but i still liked it! thankx for writing this! keep up the awesome work! U ROX! and also thankx for replying back to me! *huggleZ* thanz!

~cathy!~
yrina918 chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
-yes naman-

I am putting you on my favorite authors list. How come you never show you can write so well? You're mean. Hehehe
pInKiSmYpAsSiOn chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
omg yea, wow, thats really great skill rite there! I love the tension right on the line of love and passion! soo good
Lizzie818 chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
hey,

I was a little bit bored because the German stories are all old (I come from Germany),so I wanted to improve my English and I came to this stories was the one which really caught my eye.

And I have to say: I love it!

Okay,I didnt understand everything,but I really love it.

The end is so I thought you would write something like:I Love her just because the way she when I read your ending I just thought- WOW!

Its awesome!

Was it your own idea?

Its great.

Please write more stories like this one.

Bye,

Lizzie818 (Nicole)
mejara chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
okay i so want him to get her now! i mean, it's probly not the intention, since the story is, well, complete...but cant you make them get fragile mind can't stand the idea of this being so sad, and u don't want to be the cause of me becoming completly unhinged hmm? if not for me , then do it for the poor ppl that will suffer all around me. make it happy and sappy plz?
Tuxita chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
I really enjoyed this one-shot. It's so damn romantic!