Reviews for Arrogance
Guest chapter 2 . 2/7/2014
love this
KittyBlue chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Well I wanted to PM you about this but I guess a review will do. I just found a version of this fic in AFF..
Even though I'm very strongly against plagiarism I usually try not to care much about this kind of stuff.. but because I like this story so much and wanted to give it credit to the rightful owner (which I think is you because your story is not as recent as the other one in AFF) I decided to tell you about it..
If you are the same author as the one in AFF sorry about this! I guess that's possible too... I dunno.. unlikely but possible. haha
YokuMiya chapter 2 . 10/13/2010
Luved this. Pls make a sequel.
Eimin - The Eternal Sleep chapter 2 . 4/19/2010
I loved this! . It was well written and made me laugh. You are an excellent author! :)

Eimin - The Eternal Sleep (Koneko-chan)
Froffify chapter 2 . 4/16/2010
Haha aw, this was a really cute short story :)
darling dont chapter 2 . 11/8/2009
I loved this. You made molesting cute. Haha dunno HOW you did it, but you go girl!
various crimes chapter 2 . 5/2/2009
Darn I wish there was more!

I loved it! I love how forward Sasuke is from the very beginning Ah, if only he was like that in the anime/manga!

Great job !
diggydawg chapter 2 . 2/27/2009
awesome! amazing! i love it so much and your stories are so good!
kasmo chapter 2 . 2/8/2009
Naruto turning the tables on Sasuke at the end was certainly entertaining. After all the torture he endured while in denial because of Sasuke, I guess it was finally time for some payback. And of course Sasuke gets the satisfaction of knowing he was right all along. It's a win-win situation.
skepsis66 chapter 2 . 12/20/2008
CHA! *smothers giggles with a hand* That is so cute! Naruto and Sasuke... always been my preferred couple. The smugness was very welcome - amusing as hell too.
xxguesswhoxx chapter 2 . 11/21/2008
omgz jiraiya in a bikini lolz XD
NaRuKo77 chapter 2 . 9/13/2008
very nice

is there a possibility of a remake complete with lemon?

*waggles eyebrows*

aosaphir chapter 2 . 8/6/2008
kitausu1 chapter 2 . 7/15/2008
Ah, I enjoyed that! Thank you!
theGreyPebble chapter 2 . 6/12/2008