Reviews for Stylistic Harmony
Litobee chapter 27 . 2/24/2014
It was good, I liked it. However I didn't like Ginny being around much, I preferred when it was just Hermione, Draco and Blaise
laurah2493 chapter 27 . 7/31/2013
Omg really good. Please tell me you wrote the sequel. If so please send the pink
BVBFAN1234 chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Why did you put the chapters together rather than splitting them apart? It makes it look a little messy and crowded.
ec.blaiseluver chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
I was half way through this chapter, until I realized that Ginny and Blaise would be paired together by the end. Loved it until then. :)
Usuck chapter 28 . 6/24/2012
woowww 'awesome' story...pssht who the hell am i trying to convince.i really do hate ginn uggh bugs the crap outa me
blossomingfrost chapter 27 . 7/22/2011
This was great! It's exactly how the relationship with them would be like. Filled with lust of course, and darkness. Harry defiantly turned into a psychopath, in this fic he is like the voldemort for the light side in way. Hope you finish the sequel soon!
Hicupcake chapter 27 . 5/20/2011
Just finished reading and the story is amazing, although I was quite dissapointed with the ending... It seems like you rushed it? Every chapter was well written and the content was good, and then I got to the last chapter and epilogue and it all just went downhill. Hopefully the sequel will improve and make up for the last chapters :)
likeitall chapter 12 . 2/20/2011
Wow, it sounds like the three of them are the Second Volemort.
SusanMarieS chapter 27 . 8/14/2010
Most of these characters have become unsympathetic. I find myself thinking they are completely off-base in a lot of scenes. Yet, I still read it straight through, and couldn’t believe the ending. I hate Harry Potter and Ron Wesley. I’m glad Ginny got away. 3:45 am.
darkangel913 chapter 27 . 7/30/2010
this story was abso-freakin-loutly amazing! i can't wait for the epilogue. i would have paused to review between each chapter but i really couldn't stop reading. i would say that i couldn't put the book down, but i kinda don't have this as a macbook so i can't really say it was a book. but it was phenominal to say the least. great job, amazing job, fantastic job, phenominal job. there are no words to describe it.
voldyismyfather chapter 28 . 5/18/2010
love it xx
anonymousse chapter 8 . 3/27/2010
i love your story i just think ginny kills it. you wrote this wonderfully, i just am hooked on Dramionaise stuff and i dont like ginnys interference. sorry

other than that its good
Ayeshah Shaath chapter 28 . 3/26/2010
GREAT JOB! I can tell you worked really hard on this! And I LOVED every single minute of it. I can't believe it's been 6 years... Poor Hermione. I can't wait to read the sequel. You are a really good writer. I hope to be like you one day.

or
Dr. Agent Ninja chapter 4 . 7/13/2009
Haha... ANOTHER? oh dearie. looks like im in for a rude awakening... (not a bad one, just a time consuming one .) but this is still quite an interesting story.. im definitly not one for war-fics, but this is actually turning out to be not disappointing (i wanted to say good, but you already now how good i think you are)
Dr. Agent Ninja chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
That was the most intense first chapter (well, chapters 1-11) that I have ever ready in the history of fanfiction. That was amazing - you don't even understand the pain I went through to just read THIS chapter. I stayed up five hours, from 1 to 6, just to read this first chapter on an iTouch that kept losing its battery the last 2 hours (in which, I had to charge it for like five minutes, use it for 20 minutes, just to have it die on me). I thought this is a really interesting story, and I will find a away to read all of this. Hopefully, I won't waste my life in front of the computer (but it really would't be wasting if you're reading a good story), but I think it's completely worth the strenuous, back-breaking hours. I just hope the other chapters are just as spectacularly written as the first. That, and I needed to quench my Draco/Hermione/Blaise cravings, and this certainly did the trick. You are an amazing author! I'll keep that in mind for anytime I want to read a good story. Great job!