Reviews for A Family Forged
Please update soon
Kaya70 chapter 8 . 7/18/2014
Love it plz update soon
Dreamweaver chapter 8 . 1/28/2014
To make a correction to my previous message...

There has been no new ficwork or updates to ones already listed since 2009 (not 2006).
Dreamweaver chapter 8 . 1/28/2014
I was re-reading this fic and decided to put in a comment. This fic apparently hasn't see light of day in 4 years (since 2006). Acutally, NONE of your fics has been updated in that long, along with no new ones either.

ANYways, IF you ever decide to get back on this particular horse, just a reminder. In your fic summary, you mentioned it being a HPxLMxSS fic. In the story itself, you mention a number of times that Harry's got 3 (THREE) creature inheritances that have/need mates, soooo...that means there should be one more out there, right? For the Shadow Fae part of him, I believe?
lealove chapter 8 . 12/20/2013
A wonderful story, i enjoyed reading this and look forwards to future chapters.
MangaVampire chapter 8 . 8/28/2013
Why stop this is good stuff!
Gaia-sama chapter 8 . 7/28/2013
HAAAAAAAAAAAA...CONTINUE PLEASE.
Fan girl chapter 8 . 4/16/2013
Awsome! Please continue. The fact that Harry has three mates and the third hasn't even been mentioned is killing me. It is well written and the characters well developed. Please add more chapters
UniverseScoutNebula chapter 8 . 2/22/2013