Reviews for When Jutsu Go Wrong
GalanthaDreams chapter 8 . 8/21
This is a really funny story, can't wait to see more!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/6/2014
How adorable, he's practicing his Cursed Seal on Hinata.
Sparrowfeathers chapter 3 . 2/13/2011
Your story's awesome! Anjou doesn't make the best mum though...
MsNita chapter 8 . 2/2/2011
I really wish you would continue with this story. I've been dying to know what happens to baby Orochimaru.
Random Person chapter 8 . 1/28/2011
Great fanfiction! I hope you'll write more! It would be really interesting to find out what happens next!
Beloved Daughter chapter 8 . 1/24/2011
NOOOO! You left off at such a good part but before the really good part (when Kimimaro finds out what happened to Orochimaru!) I really, really, really want to read more of this story! I dearly, dearly, dearly hope that you haven't abandoned this story!
Trissacar chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
I;m with anime tribute on this one
SickDeath chapter 8 . 7/4/2009
I wonder what Oro will say when he changes back!
lopchop chapter 8 . 6/22/2009
Dah you haven't updated in awhile, but just know I think this story is hilarious :D
Inuyoshie chapter 8 . 5/9/2009
You.

If you do not write more, I will sic my evil army of ferrets bent on world domination and all rights to raisins. Alright? More story!

It's good, and amazingly funny.
indefinitelyhigh chapter 3 . 1/31/2009
I love this :D! Very unique! Nice job here !
ChocolateBunnyChan chapter 8 . 1/27/2009
Wow, this is a great story so far! I really loved Iruka's slip-up with kissing Anko on the cheek! It was like they are a married couple. I mean, it was like the natural husband reflex to kiss her, pat Orochi on the head before he rushes off to work! I can totally see Orochimaru calling Iruka "Dada" or 'Daddy"and Iruka flipping out because of it while Anko laughs her head off. I can't wait to see some of the other teacher's reactions... I just imagined seeing Gai doing his 'good guy' pose as he declares, "I love babies and babies love me! Yosh! Anko-san can I hold him?" I can't imagine the encounter after that would go well... Poor Orochi... scarred for life by the creepy-spandex-man!
acw chapter 8 . 1/26/2009
col
acw chapter 8 . 1/26/2009
wow next chapter please

this is the 3rd time I reviewed about it .
Acw chapter 3 . 1/22/2009