Reviews for Endless Wisdom
holydemon00 chapter 3 . 1/20/2013
The scene between Ned and Bonnie reminds me of your other story "Confession". Could it be the reason why Ned was so reluctant to appear with Bonnie in social event?
IronArmadillo chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Awwwww it was awesome at so many levels, and Ron meeting one of the endless was amazing, I have to read it again, now if only John Constantine could appear to give advise to Ron or kick ass with him that would be badical.
Shrike176 chapter 4 . 9/4/2010
I thought I reviewed this already, turns out I didn't and I'm trying not to put things off right now, so here goes.

Wonderful scenes with Ron and death. It is important to work through the fear and make sure you do the things you want, or you'll (hopefully) live a very long time regretting them. I especially enjoyed the final conversation between Kim and Ron, everyone deserves those kinds of fireworks, and everyone deserves someone they can talk to when they feel like they have no hope, and if you're truly lucky, you can get both of those things from the same person. Hope to be that lucky myself some day.

As for chapter 2, I've been thinking about this kind of thing a lot lately due to a personal loss (see my posts on Zaratan's forums), and I guess all we can really hope for is to live a life as good as this, and hope to see the ones we've lost on the other side.

Chapter three was a lot of fun, though I think Kim would have been happy with bueno nacho, it was nice that he could show her how much he cared. Also nice that someone as selfish and petty as desire could see what its like to actually love someone (and a very clever way to show it).

Really glad you chose to share so many good stories with us, and I still hope someday you'll do more. Hope all this made sense, if not please chalk it up to me going through a difficult time.
Midgarosormr chapter 4 . 9/18/2009
Oh man, this was brilliant. :) I wish you'd wrote more...I'm still slightly curious as to why the Endless have taken such a heavy interest in Ron...

Mike.
agentinfinity chapter 4 . 6/18/2009
niakbor-

You have got to do something like this again.

You have an awesome gift of knowing the characters and portraying them well too.

oh and btw;

Broke the chair
agentinfinity chapter 3 . 6/18/2009
niakbor-

Getting Dream to laugh...

Mr. Melancholy himself...

BRILLIANT!

I nearly broke my chair laughing!
agentinfinity chapter 1 . 6/18/2009

Freaking awesome!

& nice job with Death.

(You made me doubt who it was twice, but you id her justice! Gaiman would be proud)
Gwen Gamgee chapter 3 . 11/5/2008
Ok, forgot to mention, and I doubt you'll take it anywhere, but for a moment or two (probably only because I don't know the endless charectors) it seemed that Erik had been Dream in human form, you know the whole "he'd ended a relationship with a mortal again" thing. It just seemed to fit, you know? Anyway, just thought you should know, it case you either want to use or clarify that. Again, great story!

Thanks for writing!

Gwen
Gwen Gamgee chapter 4 . 11/5/2008
This was an awsome story! I love the endless charectors and will definetly be checking out the sandman series. And I liked the way you had Ron interact with them all. I was confused for a few minutes at the being of the story because you changed it from the orriginal "So the Drama," but once I figured that out it was really well done. Thanks!

Gwen
HecatonchiresLM chapter 4 . 7/2/2008
I've been reading thru your fics, and this one makes me add you as a favourite author _
Winged Knight chapter 4 . 11/27/2007
This was really, really cool. Maybe, possibly, you could do another where Ron meets Dream's friend Robert Gadling. Though I don't know how he would, unless Ron was in England and at the pub those two meet at every hundred years.
Trombe chapter 4 . 5/12/2007
I never really gave this story a review even though I placed it as one of my favorites.

And I must say I am deeply impressed on how you can portray and bring the Endless to life with only words. This had great and witty dialogues and somehow all fit perfectly within the KP realm. The Endless serving as Kim and Ron's guide was dead on.

To put it simply you rock hard for writing something like this. I thank you.
bigherb81 chapter 2 . 4/5/2007
That story was beautiful man. The first part being a shaky yet happy beginning for the two lovers and the epilogue being beautifully tragically happy end for the two. I know I said it before but you my friend do have a talent for the tale. Also that was really cool what you did with the endless there that would be a pretty awsome series of stories if you haven't already started like I said I am just getting into your stories and so far I am liking what I'm reading.
Peter0311 chapter 4 . 2/19/2007
Great story. This story is very creative and I love how you combined Kim Possible with the Endless. It makes it seem a little more mature. I am still trying to figure out what was so special with Ron as it seems that the Endless do not seem to effect him? Maybe I missed something or maybe its supposed to be open so people can imagine for themselves. I really liked how you portrayed the little girl who I assume was death? Anyways awesome story. Thanks for writing!
SassMasterGeneral chapter 4 . 1/14/2007
Loved the Monique character, trying to get a word in during Kim and Ron smooch fest.

Also the banter of Darken Shego and Monkey Fist on finding out that Kim and Ron are dating. Especially the “I did see that Coming” line. I hear season 4 will have a few episodes of villains finding out Kim and Ron are a couple. Can’t wait to see how they handle Shego finding out.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »