Reviews for An Ounce of Prevention
DracoArtemisLeopin chapter 2 . 9/5
I just had the oddest thought. I think Moody would get along great with the shinobi of Naruto's world.
musme chapter 24 . 8/21
I like it
Thanks
Mischief Tea chapter 24 . 6/3/2016
Ah! And somehow now it feels as though we're having a conversation, but really I know that you wrote and posted this chapter long before I read and reviewed. I suppose it was just part of the rational thought process of the story. Hm...

Well this has been a lot of fun! Thanks for sharing. And as ever, you've done a brilliant job. No complaints. :D
Mischief Tea chapter 23 . 6/3/2016
Well, blast. I completely forgot that the diary went through Lucius to get to Ginny. *sigh* Poor Sakura.

At least we all know that it did, in the end, get taken care of for good.
Mischief Tea chapter 22 . 6/3/2016
Well done indeed.
(And I see that I still have two epilogues to go!)
This is a fantastic filler - I love how it feels as though it almost could have happened!

Oh, also, the chapter titles! ;D I hadn't mentioned it until now, but that's quite clever, using part of the saying like that! Adds a hint of amusement (although a few of them are a bit chilling, in context!)
Mischief Tea chapter 21 . 6/3/2016
Well that was an interesting turn of events.

If it really does end up back in Potterverse with a note... hmmm... personally, I'm still with Kakashi on this one, but of course we must *cough* bow to the wisdom of the Hokage. (sassy bastard)

Anyway, I like that I have no idea what's coming next.
Mischief Tea chapter 18 . 6/3/2016
Ugh. I'm getting a migraine just thinking about the migraine Sakura's gonna have when she wakes up.
Mischief Tea chapter 17 . 6/3/2016
First part of the chapter: Ah I see I needn't have worried. Silly me.

Final part of the chapter: Nooooooooooo! *fretfully hugs mug of tea*
Mischief Tea chapter 16 . 6/3/2016
Tom Riddle is a terrifying person on any day. In the real world, I would not worry. Sakura can more than hold her own under normal circumstances.

Here, though? In the MIND of a horcrux?

I'm feeling pretty freaked out...o_o Time to make a cup of tea.
Mischief Tea chapter 13 . 6/3/2016
Wow. Well, I'm glad to be able to read the re-edit. Because this explanation... makes a lot of sense!

Down the rabbit hole we goooooooooo!
Mischief Tea chapter 12 . 6/3/2016
THANK YOU for writing competent ninjas! I cannot overstate this!

And way to go Tsunade and Kakashi for cutting straight to the heart of things. Now we're getting somewhere.
Mischief Tea chapter 11 . 6/3/2016
Well...shit.

Sakura you in troooouuuublllllle.

And this is why we all appreciate Kakashi's professional opinions even when his personal life is dorky bullshit. (Of course I mean this in the best possible way...)
Mischief Tea chapter 10 . 6/3/2016
The Team 7 Feels at the end of this chapter are heartwarming. :'o

I was hoping that the draining symptoms were tied to the genjutsu, but... no such luck, huh?
But I suppose that with prolonged exposure, even if it was just a genjutsu and she broke it each time, it would still be exhausting.

What does the book look like under Byakugan, I wonder?
Mischief Tea chapter 7 . 6/3/2016
Hahaha oh EXCELLENT... I like where this is going.

You do such a good job of writing all of the characters with the correct degree of levelheadedness to be a believable ninja. (Which is, surprisingly, quite scarce for a fandom based entirely around a bunch of highly-trained soldiers)
Mischief Tea chapter 5 . 6/3/2016
This is such a fascinating concept.
Of course, then add Anko to the mix and you have...
well I'm not sure what you have actually. Come to think of it, Sakura and Anko is a combination team I can honestly say I've never seen anyone write before!
Well, I've enjoyed all your other series in the Narutoverse. So I'm excited to see where this one goes!