Reviews for An Ounce of Prevention
Mischief Tea chapter 24 . 6/3/2016
Ah! And somehow now it feels as though we're having a conversation, but really I know that you wrote and posted this chapter long before I read and reviewed. I suppose it was just part of the rational thought process of the story. Hm...

Well this has been a lot of fun! Thanks for sharing. And as ever, you've done a brilliant job. No complaints. :D
Mischief Tea chapter 23 . 6/3/2016
Well, blast. I completely forgot that the diary went through Lucius to get to Ginny. *sigh* Poor Sakura.

At least we all know that it did, in the end, get taken care of for good.
Mischief Tea chapter 22 . 6/3/2016
Well done indeed.
(And I see that I still have two epilogues to go!)
This is a fantastic filler - I love how it feels as though it almost could have happened!

Oh, also, the chapter titles! ;D I hadn't mentioned it until now, but that's quite clever, using part of the saying like that! Adds a hint of amusement (although a few of them are a bit chilling, in context!)
Mischief Tea chapter 21 . 6/3/2016
Well that was an interesting turn of events.

If it really does end up back in Potterverse with a note... hmmm... personally, I'm still with Kakashi on this one, but of course we must *cough* bow to the wisdom of the Hokage. (sassy bastard)

Anyway, I like that I have no idea what's coming next.
Mischief Tea chapter 18 . 6/3/2016
Ugh. I'm getting a migraine just thinking about the migraine Sakura's gonna have when she wakes up.
Mischief Tea chapter 17 . 6/3/2016
First part of the chapter: Ah I see I needn't have worried. Silly me.

Final part of the chapter: Nooooooooooo! *fretfully hugs mug of tea*
Mischief Tea chapter 16 . 6/3/2016
Tom Riddle is a terrifying person on any day. In the real world, I would not worry. Sakura can more than hold her own under normal circumstances.

Here, though? In the MIND of a horcrux?

I'm feeling pretty freaked out...o_o Time to make a cup of tea.
Mischief Tea chapter 13 . 6/3/2016
Wow. Well, I'm glad to be able to read the re-edit. Because this explanation... makes a lot of sense!

Down the rabbit hole we goooooooooo!
Mischief Tea chapter 12 . 6/3/2016
THANK YOU for writing competent ninjas! I cannot overstate this!

And way to go Tsunade and Kakashi for cutting straight to the heart of things. Now we're getting somewhere.
Mischief Tea chapter 11 . 6/3/2016
Well...shit.

Sakura you in troooouuuublllllle.

And this is why we all appreciate Kakashi's professional opinions even when his personal life is dorky bullshit. (Of course I mean this in the best possible way...)
Mischief Tea chapter 10 . 6/3/2016
The Team 7 Feels at the end of this chapter are heartwarming. :'o

I was hoping that the draining symptoms were tied to the genjutsu, but... no such luck, huh?
But I suppose that with prolonged exposure, even if it was just a genjutsu and she broke it each time, it would still be exhausting.

What does the book look like under Byakugan, I wonder?
Mischief Tea chapter 7 . 6/3/2016
Hahaha oh EXCELLENT... I like where this is going.

You do such a good job of writing all of the characters with the correct degree of levelheadedness to be a believable ninja. (Which is, surprisingly, quite scarce for a fandom based entirely around a bunch of highly-trained soldiers)
Mischief Tea chapter 5 . 6/3/2016
This is such a fascinating concept.
Of course, then add Anko to the mix and you have...
well I'm not sure what you have actually. Come to think of it, Sakura and Anko is a combination team I can honestly say I've never seen anyone write before!
Well, I've enjoyed all your other series in the Narutoverse. So I'm excited to see where this one goes!
bloomsburry chapter 23 . 9/11/2015
OH DAMN! I was kinda hoping for a longer story but this was too short. I kinda hope Tom Riddle somehow find a way to escape the diary and into the Naruto universe. That will be totally epic...or perhaps influence Sakura's mind and turn her into a force to be reckon with...Still like this story though even if it was too short for my liking.
bloomsburry chapter 1 . 9/11/2015
Amazing! Such a unique plot that I'm so excited to read! Thank Kami that this was completed already!