Reviews for Conventional Thinking
Blurring Fandoms chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Lol
kaitebug chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
i have never watched star trek
Darkwing333 chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
Ah hahahahaa, Rodney got his knickers in a twist because he is missing the star trek anniversary. lol! That is such a a hilarious story! I don't know how you do it, but you always manage to make me laugh!
KateCarter chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
No...you're not the only one...I'm still mad, I used to live in Vegas, and the only time I ever wish I were back is when I hear about Star Trek cons...

M...I could see McKay as a Trekkie...maybe I should write something...
nwfairy chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
I know some Terk stuff. But not all that much
Sepik chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
ROFL
b7-kerravon chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
How about a final line: "Well...but it is STAR TREK, after all!"
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
It's funny Rodney's freaking over not being able to be at the Trekie convention. The scary thing is I even knew that it is the fortieth anniversary of Star Trek. (The fact that it was plastered to the tv guide is beside the point.) I'm not much of a Trekie fan but I did obsess over one of the Star Trek's for a few years...Star Trek Voyager. (Not really I watched the shows over and over again.) Wow, sounds like me now with the Stargates. Ignore the rambling. Good story.
NenyaVilyaNenya chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
you know the anniversary of ST but not Mel Brook's birthday? Well, one out of two isn't bad, lol.

loved the Radek knew what the day was, only a true Trekkie would know that, I mean... I didn't even know and I watched Shatner's Comedy Central Roast.

*ashamed*

I kind of like the originally ending line, but instead of 'annoyed' maybe 'upset' or something.
abharding chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
Love it. I was at the con and kept thinking how much Rodney would love it.

I could just see Rodney and a few others going to the Star Trek Ecpeirence. Rodney's eys popping out of his head and Sheppard getting a kick out it and remeinding him not to drool.
Reefgirl chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
I'm gonna have to show this to my other half, he's a trekkie as well as an Atlantis fan
Susan the Tartan Turtle chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
very enjoyable little story, but depressing to realise that I am older than "Star Trek".