Reviews for Battle Frenzy
kitsune13 chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
short and straight to the point. Like Tifa. I enjoyed this a lot. Very simple and yet it covered things just wonderfully. And I enjoy Tifa and Cloud working together. I think their personalities were a bit different in KH and I think you caught that just right in your fic. Great job and keep up the good work.
sana-chan9 chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
aw

i'm glad they hooked up
Chocoboface chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
I liked it...short but sweet. Way to go Tifa for just taking what she wanted XD, she had little Cloudy wrapped around her finger now, lol.
realvoix chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
Well done. :) Short but yet amazingly done. I loved every minute of it.

You know, that would be a great guess of what Cloud and Tifa mean to each other, since Nomura took out Nojima's scenario in KH2. (Damn, Nomura! XD)

Nonetheless, really great! D Definitely one of my favorites!
luneress chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
BRILLIANT!. I LUV IT!
Jessesgirl1549 chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
Make anthor chapter!I love this story!
Squeeze-the-Fish chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
WHA? This is OVER? I want more! I'm the Birthday Girl!...ahem...

Alright, all that aside, this fic is quite amazing! I of course, wish for more, but as this is under the "complete" section...well...I'll just settle for saying this is one hell of a fic and your use of the English language is superb.

-Cedar
BluSakura chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
Wowzers! This fic is so freaking awesome.
Kiome-Yasha chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
So much emotion running through here. Great work. I do wonder why is Cloud running away from Tifa? And ever notice when they get close to each other a flash of light is brung out that Cloud is blinded. Nice ficcy! _