Reviews for Falling Down
This is amazing! Hahaha it's certainly hard to have a self-proclaim bodyguard and not one but two hahaha
Love this fic, wish you could write more on this universe, its rare that Kaoru is actually more skilled than Kenshin. Thanks for sharing!
Sessha Kenshin chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
Interesting one-shot! ...as always
Short but compact and very entertaining.. "kinky sex" haha!
Hmm..never did Kenshin found out that Yuuta was asking her out though
hmm, sessha hopes you could write another one-shot to continue this..
Rainfelt aka Phoe-chan chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
I realized in absolute horror the other day that although I have you as a favorite author, I have only read a small percentage of the stories you have up. I amended this over the weekend, but have not sat down to review until now.

I absolutely adore this piece. Absolutely. Adore. I am afraid I cannot find better words of praise than that, but hopefully it gets the message across. I love your characterization and the ease at which your words come across to the reader. It is hard to find quality fanfiction, and everything I read by you this weekend has been well above standard! I can't promise I'll get around to reviewing every piece you've put up, but hopefully you'll see one or two more reviews from me. Great job! I hope to see you produce something more for RK in the future, if you have it in you!
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Oh god, how hot it must be, the prologue to this shot! ;) HOT HOT HOT! Great job! Love how everyone's in this. Wee for Kamatari. ;) Great writing!
Rishtalak chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Quite the lovely little fic!
Indygodusk chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
I came back to reread this. It still makes me smile. I love the dialog, the actions of the characters, and of course, the romance!
J Luc Pitard chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
Very well woven with the original fan fic referenced and with the way the characters may have been if given modern and different upbringings. Loved Chou and Katamari's intervention.
SRAS9 chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
Great one-shot! Great work!
kokoronagomu chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
the guys are just so slick-

it's been a while since you'd written anything and i really miss your work. in order to get a fix, i had been reading a few of your older work, most of which i had already commented on. i don't know how i missed this one but i'm correcting that error now. i know it has nothing to do with your story but, i can't send you brownies or something to express my appreciation for your work and as possible encouragement for you to keep writing- but i did draw kenshin in a kilt at[remove spaces]

kokoronagomu. deviantart. com

not the greatest but he does look good. IMHO *shrugs*

delighted!

ginny
Assassel chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
Hello.

Nice story.

But can you please, please, please.

Make a story on how they met and hooked up?

Thank you.

You're really great.
NiminariAmriath chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
hmm...i suppose it would be nice to just be a person at college...thats what most people do...great story
mannd1068 chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
This was a good follow up to Ravyn's stolen sweater story. Good fic.
Brukaoru chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
Well written, lovely plot! Loved it! :D
timble chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
I love it. :)

And I agree with one of the reviews: it'd be great if you could write a sequel (or maybe even a longer story using the same plot). Hee.