Reviews for I Wish We Could Turn Back Time
Jeremy Shane chapter 12 . 6/26/2010
good chapter & more please Even if it has been 4 long Yrs, Please update
xogilmoregirlsox10 chapter 12 . 4/14/2007
r u not writing this story anymore...because your really should. It's great! i wish you would write more. please please please write more...and if you are going to write should make it a lit because theyre always...good, so anyway yea continue PLEASE?

P.S. continue Please
LukeandLorelaiR4ever1492 chapter 12 . 12/16/2006
YAY twins! but stupid Logan... gr... Loving the LL story plot! Update asap!
coffeebean2007 chapter 12 . 12/16/2006
OMG! I was not expecting rory to break up with logan, that is amazing and i like it! Heehee, i do not however understand why april called lorelai mom? did i miss something in a previous chapter it is difficule to keep track of all the stories i read sometimes
GregorySmithIsGorgeous22 chapter 12 . 12/16/2006
Happy Hanukkah to you too! Hanukkah is so much fun...candles, dreidel, and latkes :) Anyway, great chapter!
Daisy190 chapter 12 . 12/16/2006
AWesome Chapter... as for rory's new love interest i think it should be marty... thats sure too add extra drama... but rory wants to be friends with olivia again so thatll sure make a twist well anyways great story and i like the fact that ur changing it a bit by following the show. Awesome writing so keep up the good work... I should probably stoping blabbering on now bye
gilmoregroupie chapter 12 . 12/16/2006
great chapter! i think u should go back 2 what u were already doing. and 4 rory's love interest i think u should make dean or jess come bac or introduce a new person in2 the fanfic. cant wait 4 the next chapter!
Harvardkid08 chapter 12 . 12/16/2006
rory should be with jess
purplekirbyshaft chapter 12 . 12/16/2006
i luv it write more asap and happly chanukah to you to its spelled so many ways its really wierd im not jewish but my cousin is so yeah
Summers-Wind chapter 12 . 12/15/2006
Your writing is getting so much more descriptive, and easier (and more enjoyable because of that), Dude! I wonder what's with Thursday... And Dude? I have just one (with a gazillion exclamation points) word for you: "Rogan"!

Well, TTYL, Dude!
Like2CUHappy chapter 11 . 12/13/2006
luv it update asap and update stasap!
Kimmers chapter 11 . 11/20/2006
Loved it wonderful job wewell done
eaglesfreak17 chapter 11 . 11/17/2006
nice twist! i love the names!
coffeebean2007 chapter 11 . 11/16/2006
That was very cute! I love those names! I mean seriously so so so cute!
gilmoregroupie chapter 11 . 11/16/2006
i LOVED it! great chapter! i can't wait 4 the next!