Reviews for Ongaku Niji
Furionknight chapter 29 . 6/3/2013
I look forward to more :)
UchiNinja14 chapter 29 . 1/11/2013
I LOVED this story! I saw that you haven't updated this is SIX years, now! PLEASE update this!

The chibiness is just adorable! And the finally there is an OC who never exactly wanted to be one, and accidentally dragged himself into this mess! Think you can tell us the name? ;)
Polish chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
HELLO FROM 2011! Hagimemasite! -bows to you- Soo how ya been? are you comming back? or is this one done?also you were listening to Niji-ire Basu by Utada Hikaru when you wrote this fic werent you? if not go listen to it! it fits this fic very well, hmm... also please return and update! This fic never fails to make me smile or laugh in someway!
jackinafrickinbox chapter 6 . 5/22/2009
LMFAO! I am dying from laughter. It is one of the top 10 ways to die. I have a list. Anyways, I smell PLOT! Or is that the pot in my sister's room? Eh. *gives muffin* Magical muffin for the good story! _
Polish chapter 23 . 3/22/2009
"Too small." Tifa shoots her down like an AK47. Did that similie make sense?

Actually...-blinks- Yes...yes it did.

I hope that you can update again soon, I really love this fic!
Polish chapter 21 . 3/15/2009
If you're going to write fanfiction, please space your paragraphs

Yes! Oh man finally! also, dont forget to NOT but the bold key on! no really do you have any idea how hard it is to read when its like that? it could be a great fic, but when its all bolded, it hurts my eyes!
Polish chapter 12 . 3/14/2009
osso DA CRIMSON and Azul who the heck are they? also, I had windows 98! I loved it...sniff..now I have vista and its really hard to deal with some days...some days I feel like strangling it and its one processor self...darn you! why cant you be duo core processors! if you were I wouldnt have this flippin problem right now!
Polish chapter 10 . 3/14/2009
Looks like Vincent isn't a vampire anymore.

Oh snap!

Thats all I got for this.
Polish chapter 9 . 3/14/2009
"SNAPPLE CRACKLE STINGRAY!" I scream, jumping over the couch, losing several little people in the process, and run towards the closet. I slam the door and lock it tight. They will not force me to get happy, dammit.

yknow the pinnalce of the song another side from kingdom hearts started to play right as I read this, no really right as the music picked up I read the part about jumping over the couch.

"RAWR, I ARE THE VAMPIRE."

"SNAPE KILLS STEVE IRWIN!" I scream as Vincent latches onto my neck. Nanaki bites his good arm as I burst out of the closet, through the living room, and out a window.

-pats-

-Falls out of chair laughing- oh man! I cant breathe!
Polish chapter 8 . 3/14/2009
"Hi, Ma-" Julian begins in that cheery 'I've-had-way-too-much-fraking-coffee' voice.

-headdesk- I had an english teacher who spoke like that...oh man I wanted to kill something soo bad adn I had her for 90 minutes everyday! everyfreaking DAY! oh man, im glad I made it through.

"MWETEOW!"

"Kaboom!" says the store.

-snakharf!- is crying with laughter! oh man! also, go to youtube and type in final fantasy robot chicken you should get a video of the characters of ffVII working in a fastfood place. No joke, its hilarious! wait... YOU WORK AT STARBUCKS? Can you get me some free coffee? no too much caffine please? it makes me sleepy.

Its ok calm down! It is hard to write smut, read my story smile and you'll see how bad I am at it! its barely above the shonen-ai level! -and thats pathetic, yes, Im clawing myself up here-
Polish chapter 7 . 3/14/2009
A floating figure catches my eye, I look up and burst into a fit of giggles. Apparently, the chibification process was too much for the summon, as he is now a light blue, SD Gundam reject.

-! $%&*&%$##$ # #$$%%&$!- cackles!- omg, Im about to die! thats hilarious! oh man! I hated that show with a vengence! I swear I heard Duo, Trowa, Wolfe, and Hiiro rolling in their respective graves when that abomination of a gundam show was created. I feel for Domon Kashu I think he took that hit on purpose just to not have to see how low that show was.

And it was just plain creepy! -shudders-

Advanced Chibi Protection Program -holds up badge, is a member-

Cookie harm, the eighth deadly sin.

Yeah! Thou shalt not harm the cookies!

SHM ? wha?

"SNARL!" My rage boiled over the pot and slowly began to fill the room. I have developed chibi-powers, apparently, as a fancy-looking tennis racket has found it's way from the wall mysteriously to my hands. I am going to racket the summon to death.

GO FOR IT!

I fear for my job... I Worry too!
kittenfood chapter 29 . 7/19/2008
-jab jab- D: Update? Pwease?
Nanasawa-san140 chapter 29 . 4/15/2008
You know, this is the third time I have read through this story (and nearly died from choking on my own laughter) and I still find it hilarious in a way that makes absolutely no sense. I can just imagine Vincent's face when recevied that card...and it makes me want to go cover my Vinnie plushie with giitter. Anyhwo, keep up the good work!
xLotusxInxBloomx chapter 3 . 2/21/2008
"anything I do cook tries to eat me." That was priceless, I also enjoyed "Boil not mutate" and "RAWR! I ARE THE VAMPIRE!"
xLotusxInxBloomx chapter 2 . 2/21/2008
Cute! everyone seems to like the whole chibi in the real world scenario...me included, well keep up the good work!