Reviews for Of Sickness and Sunglasses
Aronim chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Aaaw, that's cute and a little sad. Nice little piece here.

One thing, you write "The Mental Mix" once. You missed the n in minx.
FrictionX42 chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Sweet, but a little bit sad.
CandyIsYummyNomNom chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
FFFFFFF YOU MADE ME WANT TO KNOW THE COLOR OF SASHA'S EYES.
Fritz Will Get You chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
Gah, I love Sasha and Milla together, and this fic just gives me so many cute mental images I could almost explode. :D Great job!
Estrella85 chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
I believe I've read this story before, but that was before I had an account. Just thought I'd say how cute it was. It's kinda nice to imagine what the characters are thinking on the inside rather than just what the creator gives us. Great one-shot. _
Kittens In Baskets chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
Awe! That was really cute. I love Sasha/Milla!
HotCrossPigeon chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
Well, I had a look to see what else you had written and stumbled across this piece of fried gold!

Oh, I love Sasha, and it's just so sweet the way Milla looks after him, bless! Added to my faves for sure x
volian chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
that's so sweet. :3 i especially liked the parts about milla's never being able to see sasha's eyes. 'cause it just seems so him-never really relaxing enough to let down his guard like that.

anyways. i liked this drabble a lot! ;D and i'll be off now to read your other psychonauts fic. if they're all as good as this one i'm going to be one very happy fan.
Bleedinbile chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
OMG THAT WAS SO CUTE! I swear, that is the best SashaMilla fic I've ever read, it was just so cute! I mean, Milla was so sweet, and not greedy (unlike the way most people prtray Raz is ther Raz Sasha fics...)

Any way, keep up the good work, I loves this stuffs!
lily23 chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
Aw, that was sweet.
Josef Von Perriwinkle chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
Adorable, simply adorable. I loved the way you wrote this, Milla and Sasha are so IC. They're my fave pairing in Psychonauts, which is odd, because I'm a slash whore. Anyway, good job. I'm looking forward to more of this from you _
Strawhat Dragon chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
Ah! Beautiful Digi! You never cease to amaze me. I think you're very good at wirting Psychonauts fics. You write them well.

Ah, plot bunnies. Evil little demons, they give one heck of a bite...
lovova chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
HOLY CRAP! And here you kept telling us you were a bad writer! Shame on you, you liar! _ I loved this, I thought it was adorable, and I found myself laughing out loud at one part ( which was embaressing since I'm in a library)

I loved this, it was a pleasure to read.
Rashal chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
Mucho good, kiddo! The only problem I can think of is that I was distracted by the phrase "German Psychonaut" for reasons I cannot comprehend.

Sweet, cute, and lovely.
Valerie Phoenixfire chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
What a wonderful, sweet story.