Reviews for Come What May
Lady Elena Bella Petrova chapter 20 . 1/11/2012
love this story so far! hoping to read more later!
Shaybo27 chapter 20 . 10/13/2011
Loved it, as always. On to the next one! Hurrah!
Petitpoivronquicourt chapter 19 . 7/28/2011
"Molly Weasley. I will cook for you all."

" - And clothe and bath you if you ask," Sirius said loudly.

Okay! Am I the only one to find that disturbing? I mean, we all know Molly Weasley love mothering. So with kids why not but we're talking about adults here.

Anyway, I read, your other version of the story, well not of it, but I was wondering, if you were gonna continue with the Out of the blue serie? I admit, liking this one more than the other
Mordanyes chapter 20 . 7/30/2010
Incredible story!
Wildfury chapter 20 . 8/3/2009
good
ShayleeAlf chapter 20 . 12/1/2008
Argh! it was just getting good. Grr. i should go all growly on you. lol. i loved it...although ive noticed that ive so far loved anything of yours that ive read. thanks for yet another great read.
Lenny13 chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
Loving the series so far. around how long do you think that it will take you to finish the final story?

WooHoo
spikehalliwellpotter chapter 20 . 9/3/2007
love it

spikehalliwell
Angel-love-buffy chapter 20 . 6/22/2007
love it. can't wait to read the revised version
Allen Pitt chapter 20 . 5/23/2007
Neat... although I have to admit I would like to see some denizens of the buffyverse show up to visit. Maybe Anya ? Faith? Willow? (Spike or Angel?) ...A Dawn who is Faith's sister, on the run from Glory? ...
KieriToews chapter 20 . 5/6/2007
Great ending for this. I enjoyed it a lot. Though ((and here is where I start to pout)) I gotta wait a whole two and a half, to three months until the next installment?

Oh poopy!
Teleliniel chapter 20 . 5/6/2007
Hej! två bra kapitell som vanligt! Ska du skriva om serien? Att du orkar... Klart jag väntar men jag vet inte när jag kommer att få tid i sommar att läsa eftersom jag inte är i landet. Så bli inte jätteledsen om jag inte svarar direkt ;) Janna
Lightdemondarkangel chapter 20 . 5/5/2007
Love, love, love this story!

I don't even know what else to say, that I haven't already.

Cannot wait for Way of the Warriors. Can you let any details slide about what's gonna happen?
FallenStar2 chapter 20 . 5/5/2007
What a way to end the story! I commend you on four great stories so very well done. I can't wait to see Sarah at Hogwarts. Alyssa sounds dodgy, it'll be interesting to see how you develop her character.

And are you saying we have to wait almost three months to read the next part? I agree with your reasoning, even giving us time to read Book 7, and I respect your decision but dang... that's a long time to wait. I liked my regular updates, thank you very much. Good luck with your rewrites and with your other endeavors!
WhiteTwitch chapter 20 . 5/5/2007
Buffy grinned. "I know. I'm just messing with you."

-tee-hee

and Hermione seemed to study their technique. Sirius raised an eyebrow at this, but said nothing.

-ah HAH! Sirius/Hermione! lol jk

Such as how her heart had beat a bit faster around a certain messy haired boy when they'd lived at Hogwarts

-*eyes widened and bloodshot and running around like a maniac* I knew about this! AHAH! I PREDICTED THIS! MWAHAHAHAHA!

OMG! Lol, a five-yr old as a slag... oh goddess...

And before you get it into your mind to utter a word you've heard God knows where, look it up first!

-and THEN you may use it (lol that would be an amazingly funny situation.

Buffy: *gasp* Sarah!

Sarah: Hey! I looked it up first! )

LOL- oh, and do Pheobe and Sarah have American or English acents?

"I pity him!" Hermione said. "If anyone bothered to be nice to him - "

-Grr... When Sarah's older I can SO see her and Hermione butting heads.

"Eh...I just said something stupid, didn't I?"

-! Lol, so funny... if that were Sirius he'd have been like 'What'd I do?' lol

"As for what is going on, well, that is not really for children's ears. Goodbye."

-*blows up*

"Are you dim, Black?" Snape sneered. "Wait. Don't answer that."

-haha! That was actually funny... wait... *mutters* Damn his funniness...

"Yes. I wouldn't risk continuing otherwise. I like my life, thank you."

-hm, I like this Emmeline! (DON'T KILL HER OFF!)

Did the Order have a ranking system? It had never crossed his mind...

-lol I just had this flash film in my head where Remus and Sirius were fighting over who had the higher rank... :]

Frankly, I think Dumbledore is a bit manipulating. Brilliant, but manipulating.

-YES! FINALLY!

"Believe me, I will have a serious word with Mundungus about duties and priorities."

-Gr... BUFFY should have the talk!

And in his uncomfortable bed in the smallest bedroom, Harry Potter lay, miserable, thinking no one cared.

-AWW!

I will not post it, however, until after book 7 ...

-*is horrified*

I am right now rewriting Out of the Blue

-will you leave the original and repost as 'the rewrite'?