Reviews for Come What May
Thanks I'm enjoying your series very much . I appreciate the time you have devoted to this .
Lady Elena Bella Petrova chapter 20 . 1/11/2012
love this story so far! hoping to read more later!
Shaybo27 chapter 20 . 10/13/2011
Loved it, as always. On to the next one! Hurrah!
Petitpoivronquicourt chapter 19 . 7/28/2011
"Molly Weasley. I will cook for you all."

" - And clothe and bath you if you ask," Sirius said loudly.

Okay! Am I the only one to find that disturbing? I mean, we all know Molly Weasley love mothering. So with kids why not but we're talking about adults here.

Anyway, I read, your other version of the story, well not of it, but I was wondering, if you were gonna continue with the Out of the blue serie? I admit, liking this one more than the other
Mordanyes chapter 20 . 7/30/2010
Incredible story!
Wildfury chapter 20 . 8/3/2009
ShayleeAlf chapter 20 . 12/1/2008
Argh! it was just getting good. Grr. i should go all growly on you. lol. i loved it...although ive noticed that ive so far loved anything of yours that ive read. thanks for yet another great read.
Lenny13 chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
Loving the series so far. around how long do you think that it will take you to finish the final story?

spikehalliwellpotter chapter 20 . 9/3/2007
love it

Angel-love-buffy chapter 20 . 6/22/2007
love it. can't wait to read the revised version
Allen Pitt chapter 20 . 5/23/2007
Neat... although I have to admit I would like to see some denizens of the buffyverse show up to visit. Maybe Anya ? Faith? Willow? (Spike or Angel?) ...A Dawn who is Faith's sister, on the run from Glory? ...
SouthernSouledPrep chapter 20 . 5/6/2007
Great ending for this. I enjoyed it a lot. Though ((and here is where I start to pout)) I gotta wait a whole two and a half, to three months until the next installment?

Oh poopy!
Teleliniel chapter 20 . 5/6/2007
Hej! två bra kapitell som vanligt! Ska du skriva om serien? Att du orkar... Klart jag väntar men jag vet inte när jag kommer att få tid i sommar att läsa eftersom jag inte är i landet. Så bli inte jätteledsen om jag inte svarar direkt ;) Janna
Lightdemondarkangel chapter 20 . 5/5/2007
Love, love, love this story!

I don't even know what else to say, that I haven't already.

Cannot wait for Way of the Warriors. Can you let any details slide about what's gonna happen?
FallenStar2 chapter 20 . 5/5/2007
What a way to end the story! I commend you on four great stories so very well done. I can't wait to see Sarah at Hogwarts. Alyssa sounds dodgy, it'll be interesting to see how you develop her character.

And are you saying we have to wait almost three months to read the next part? I agree with your reasoning, even giving us time to read Book 7, and I respect your decision but dang... that's a long time to wait. I liked my regular updates, thank you very much. Good luck with your rewrites and with your other endeavors!